Table of Contents
Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2017.1.7 and version 2017.1.8. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes. If using the online help, you can also choose a different Wwise version from the list on top of the table of contents column.
Switch SDK: Updated SDK to 4.5.0.
- WG-36402 Fixed: During tab delimited import, relative object paths may have a leading backslash.
- WG-37544 Fixed: Wwise SoundBanks containing States may sometime generate compatible but binary different banks.
- WG-37564 Fixed: Possible hang/crash when applying an odd number of samples on a RoomVerb Effect.
WG-37609 Fixed: (PS4)
AkLockuses uninitialized memory.
- WG-37617 Fixed: Random Containers' Trigger Rate Duration ignores States.
- WG-37733 Fixed: Game Object mute/solo buttons not updating when profiling is inactive.
- WG-37785 Fixed: (PS4) Possible race condition and crash when adding a second device.
- WG-37819 Fixed: Possible crash when playing MIDI content while unloading banks that reference it.
- WG-37895 Fixed: Random fixes in the Property Editor based on crash reports.
- WG-37942 Fixed: Cannot import files or folders for localization.
- WG-37958 Fixed: (iOS) Starting the sound engine while a Bluetooth device is already connected may lead to a freeze.
- WG-38098 Fixed: Wwise reports ID conflicts when opening a project and notifies to regenerate banks.
- WG-38311 Fixed: Using LoadAndDecode mode on banks containing MIDI or Convolution Reverb data could result in loading errors.
- See also