Table of Contents
Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2017.2.1 and version 2017.2.2. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes. If using the online help, you can also choose a different Wwise version from the list on top of the table of contents column.
- WG-19979 Added support for motion on Android platforms.
- WG-36165 Added new Microsoft Spatial Sound Platform output plug-in, which enables spatial audio rendering on the Windows 10 and Xbox One platforms.
WG-36488 The sound engine will now ignore aux send listeners (set via
SetGameObjectAuxSendValues()) and only consider direct listeners (set via
SetListeners()) when setting built-in parameters internally. This solves the problem, when using Spatial Audio, where the built-in RTPC values (such as distance and obstruction) are taken with respect to the Room game object rather than the player listener.
WG-34317 Fixed: (PS4) Added option to avoid ATRAC9 alignment check on banks (
- WG-35934 Fixed: Playback priority of 2D sound affected by the distance-based priority offset.
- WG-35964 Fixed: Play followed by a direct play results in no sound for the direct play.
- WG-35981 Fixed: Rare crash in the music engine when unloading banks.
- WG-36216 (Switch) Added support for all controller modes for rumble.
- WG-36263 Fixed: (iOS, Mac) Audible clicks with Xcode 9.1.
- WG-36330 Fixed: Toolbar shows possible children for Master-Mixer Hierarchy.
- WG-36348 Fixed: Global RTPC does not control a Switch type Music Track subtrack.
- WG-36400 Fixed: Switch Containers with State Groups play objects assigned to the None State.
- WG-36450 Fixed: Deadlock with dynamic sequences when All Except Actions are used.
- WG-36459 Fixed: Recorder plug-in always shows write access denied on Mac.
- WG-36486 Fixed: Unable to stop paused sounds when pause occurred in the same frame as play and stop was caused by a transition.
- WG-36500 Fixed: Wrong Contextual Help for Project Explorer tabs in Wwise LTX.
- WG-36553 Fixed: SoundSeed Impact freezes when the computer is not set up with an English locale.
- WG-36557 Fixed: Vorbis reads past allocation when ending in silence on mono sounds.
- WG-36563 Fixed: Memory corruption when switching devices with different channel configurations.
- WG-36641 Fixed: Invalid File Header error in-game when playing back some Vorbis files after sample-rate conversion.
- WG-36643 Fixed: State Properties are not written to WWU files in a consistent order.
- WG-36655 Fixed: Crash when an RTPC is driving a bypass Effect that has no Effect.
- WG-36691 Fixed: Memory leak in the Reflect Effect Editor, which causes Wwise to crash upon exit.
- WG-36710 Fixed: String formatting no longer culture invariant.
- WG-36745 Fixed: Occasional burst of infinite volume with multi-positioned sounds when going under volume threshold.
- WG-36759 Fixed: Schematic View positioning info is wrong for busses.
- WG-36766 Fixed: Mixer plug-in assignment lost when reloading project (if unlink is used and referencing a ShareSet).
- WG-36816 Fixed: Control Surface global commands do not use the current selection.
- See also