Table of Contents
Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2018.1 and version 2018.1.1. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes. If using the online help, you can also choose a different Wwise version from the list on top of the table of contents column.
|Note: Plug-in Developers This version of Wwise supports plug-ins built with Wwise 2018. For plug-ins built with older versions of Wwise, their developers must recompile and repackage them with a compatible version.|
- Magic Leap Upgraded SDK to version 0.16.0.
- WG-35285 (WAAPI) AkAutobahn Client now supports disconnect callback. C++ SampleClient has a new example to demonstrate how to monitor Wwise status (connected, disconnected, project changed).
- WG-39015 Optimized the number of GDI objects created by the Wwise Authoring tool.
- WG-39060 (PS4) Improved performance of Wwise Profiler timer collection.
- WG-38947 (WAAPI) Logging from AkAutobahn now has a uniform AkAutobahn prefix.
- WG-29891 Fixed: Mixer plug-in properties are lost when unlinking and switching between platforms.
- WG-38040 Fixed: Attenuation cones are broken with Portal diffraction.
- WG-38442 Fixed: Under certain rotations, the level of the U-channel of a 2nd-order ambisonic stream gets a very high volume.
WG-38685 Fixed: An invalid error message occurs when running WwiseCLI.exe if the optional platform arguments for the
-ExternalSourcesOutputarguments are not provided in the command line.
- WG-38687 Fixed: The Event ID displayed in the Event Editor does not change when the current Event is renamed.
WG-38715 Fixed: (PS4)
AK::GetPS4OutputHandledoesn't work immediately after
- WG-38778 Fixed: Wwise authoring and Convolution Reverb are unable to read some WAV files because of an inconsistency in their header between block alignment and channels/bits per sample.
- WG-38818 Fixed: It is possible to import audio files into an unloaded Work Unit.
- WG-38849 Fixed: Crash when deleting music clip while playing parent music segment.
- WG-38884 Fixed: When an audio device is reverted to System or No_Output, its name in the Voices Graph (of the Advanced Profiler) is unchanged.
- WG-39013 Fixed: Potential thread leaks when switching desktops.
- WG-39018 Fixed: Drawing issue with the title bars of Soundcaster transports on HiDPI monitors.
- WG-39020 Fixed: (iOS) Crash in some CPU starvation situation, when combined with an output change.
- WG-39063 Fixed: (PS4) ATRAC-9 decoding not functional when parallel execution is enabled.
- WG-39074 Fixed: Intermittent crash with sounds having Listener Relative Routing and 3D Position automation.
WG-39089 Fixed: Rare crash in
CAkActiveParentwhen banks are not all in sync.
- WG-39092 Fixed: (WAAPI) Corrupted error message content in AkAutobahn when compiled with vc140 or vc150.
- WG-39110 Fixed: (Xbox One) XMA decoding not functional when parallel execution is enabled.
- WG-39131 Fixed: When watching a game object by name, if the watched object's name is a substring of another game object, the other object may also appear in the 3D Game Object Viewer.
- WG-39148 Fixed: Crash when using the Perforce Source Control plug-in on a HiDPI monitor.
- WG-39149 Fixed: Crash in Property Help view when Wwise has been open for an extended period.
- WG-39175 Fixed: Crash when executing a keyboard shortcut for an Event containing an Action with no target.
- WG-39179 Fixed: Crash in the Game Object 3D Viewer when clicking Frame All button.
- See also