Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2018.1.6 and version 2018.1.7. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes. This release is a bug fix release, therefore projects, banks, and the API are compatible without change for all 2018.1.x versions.
|Note: Plug-in Developers This version of Wwise supports plug-ins built with Wwise 2018.1. For plug-ins built with older versions of Wwise, developers must recompile and repackage them with a compatible version.|
- Switch SDK: Updated SDK to 7.3.0.
- PS4 SDK: Updated SDK to 6.008.031.
- Xbox One XDK: Updated XDK to 10.0.17134.5044 (July 2018 qfe3).
- WG-42120 Improved performance of the Voices Graph. Antialiasing is now disabled on non-hovered lines.
WG-42595 (WAAPI) ak.wwise.core.audioSourcePeaks.getMinMaxPeaksInRegion and ak.wwise.core.audioSourcePeaks.getMinMaxPeaksInTrimmedRegion arguments, other than
getCrossChannelPeaks, are now all required. The
numPeaksargument is now an unsigned integer.
- WG-34254 Fixed: Random and Sequence Containers with Trigger Rate transition types apply a Play Event transition to all children instead of the container itself.
- WG-41021 Fixed: Crash from undo after loading a source file into a new instance of SoundSeed Grain.
- WG-41128 Fixed: (Linux) DSP plug-ins do not load.
- WG-41725 Fixed: Crash while using the mouse wheel on random values of Positioning Automation (and potentially elsewhere) when no path point is selected.
- WG-41814 Fixed: Possible crash when selecting no object in the Project Explorer Browser invoked with the Add Exception... button in the Event Editor.
- WG-41899 Fixed: List in Emitter-Listener tab of the Profiler can grow indefinitely when game objects that have been unregistered are quickly re-registered.
- WG-41939 Fixed: Crash in some Effect plug-ins under low memory conditions.
- WG-42022 Fixed: Command Add-ons are now sorted by ID in the menus and remain at the same position after restarting Wwise.
WG-42026 Fixed: Crash when calling
AK::Wwise::IPluginPropertySet::WaapiCallfrom plug-in with
NULLarguments or options.
- WG-42085 Fixed: Opus encoder incorrectly upmixes 6.1 source file to 7.1.
- WG-42103 Fixed: Project Load Log perpetually displays the same errors caused by curve range.
- WG-42132 Fixed: (iOS) Application crash when playing Vorbis audio on iPhone 5 devices and older.
- WG-42148 Fixed: Dragging objects onto the SoundBank Manager's list no longer resets the scroll position.
- WG-42202 Fixed: Crash when loading a profiling session that contains Effect plug-ins that are not installed.
- WG-42252 Fixed: Crashes in Granular Synthesis caused by out of memory conditions.
- WG-42278 Fixed: User-Defined Auxiliary Sends are not applied when selected from browser with active filter.
- WG-42284 Fixed: Crash when dragging an item from a Voice/SFX's Contents Editor to the Dialogue Event Editor.
- WG-42440 Fixed: Occasional data loss when generating SoundBanks while REV2 Source Editor view is opened.
- WG-42504 Fixed: Rare crash when viewing Game Object trails in RTPC tab.
- WG-42607 Fixed: Meter view does not update correctly in some cases when the Source Editor is open.
- WG-42615 Fixed: Assert when posting Stop Event then a trigger on the same music in the same frame.
- WG-42627 Fixed: Crash in Wwise when deleting top item in search results then recreating the same item.
- WG-42653 Fixed: There's a flicker when resizing the Schematic View.
- WG-42654 Fixed: The Make-up Gain property is not applied to busses in-game.
- WG-42683 Fixed: The Generate SoundBanks view's Progress bar is unresponsive.
- WG-42721 Fixed: XAudio2 hang on termination.
- WG-42724 Fixed: The Auxiliary Bus dotted path is not always distinguishable in the Voices Graph tab.
- WG-42763 Fixed: Possible crash when deleting objects while in the Audio Preferences view.
- See also