Table of Contents
Wwise Unity Integration Documentation
This release delivers the Wwise SDK update for Wwise 2014.1.4, and compatibility with Unity 5.
- Wwise SDK: 2014.1.4
- Unity: Unity 4 Pro, or Unity 5 (Personal or Pro)
- WG-26780 Fixed: Not having the Wwise project present on the machine will no longer generate errors in the Unity console window.
- WG-26837 Fixed: Fix the SoundBank reference counting in the AkBankManager to prevent premature unloading.
- WG-25669: Auto Populate of the Wwise Picker doesn't work in the Mac Editor.
- WG-25733: Cannot build iOS/Mac games using the Windows editor and vice-versa.
- Added support for the Windows Phone 8.1 platform (accessible via the Metro platform in the build settings).
- Now fully compatible with Unity 5. The Wwise Unity Integration now uses the new Plugin Importer API to activate its plug-ins. The
<UNITY_PROJECT_ROOT>/Assets/Pluginsfolder will no longer be used by the integration.
Migration notes: The recommended procedure to upgrade your Unity 4 project to Unity 5 is:
- Make sure you have a backup of your project
- Open your Unity 4 project in Unity 5. This will trigger the Unity upgrade assistant.
- Once the upgrade to Unity 5 is done, import the 2014.1.4 Unity integration
- A migration window will appear, click "Start"
- Once the migration window closes, the migration is done
- You are now ready to use the Wwise Unity Integration in Unity 5!
Generated on Thu Jan 23 2020 10:26:13 for Wwise Unity Integration Documentation by 1.8.15