Table of Contents
All errors that could appear in the Capture Log when profiling a game with Wwise are listed below. If your error is not listed, please contact Audiokinetic support.
When contacting support, providing clear reproduction steps greatly accelerates the investigation. Recording a profiling session while the problem is reproduced is also strongly recommended. See this section for more details: Saving the Capture Log.
Using the Wwise Project Zipper, which is accessible via the "Zip Project" option in the drop-down menu in the Projects tab of the Wwise Launcher, zip your project files and send them with your profiling session.
Most errors reported in the Capture Log have a relationship with previous notifications. To find them, select the error line and follow the connected dots on the left which indicate all messages relating to the selected instance. Reviewing previous messages often provides more context about the error.
The Project Settings Logs Tab allows you to specify whether an error is logged if the number of Resume/Play-From-Beginning virtual voices exceeds a specified number.
Capture Log errors
- AAC decoder failure
- AK::SoundEngine::PostMIDIOnEvent: too many event posts.
- AK::SoundEngine::SetPosition : Invalid transform.
- AK::SoundEngine::SetMultiplePositions: Too many positions
- AK::SoundEngine::SetRTPCValueByPlayingID : Playing ID not found.
- AK::SpatialAudio::RegisterEmitter: game object is not registered.
- AK::SpatialAudio::RemoveGeometry: error removing geometry set.
- AK::SpatialAudio::SetEmitterObstructionAndOcclusion: game object is not registered as a spatial audio emitter.
- AK::SpatialAudio::SetEmitterObstructionAndOcclusion: game object is not registered.
- AK::SpatialAudio::SetGameObjectInRoom: Game object is not registered as a spatial audio emitter or listener.
- AK::SpatialAudio::SetGameObjectInRoom: Game object is not registered.
- AK::SpatialAudio::SetGeometry - Geometry set contains 1 or more invalid triangles.
- AK::SpatialAudio::SetGeometry - More than two triangles are connected to the same edge.
- AK::SpatialAudio::SetGeometry - Invalid diffraction edge formed by vertices and triangles.
- AK::SpatialAudio::SetGeometry: error adding geometry set.
- AK::SpatialAudio::SetPortal: Portal must have a front room which is distinct from its back room.
- AK::SpatialAudio::SetPortalObstructionAndOcclusion: portal not found.
- AK::SpatialAudio::SetPosition : Invalid transform.
- ATRAC9 decoding failed
- ATRAC9 loop section is too small
- Audio command is too large to fit in the command queue. Break the command in smaller pieces.
- Audio command queue is full, blocking caller. Reduce number of calls to sound engine or boost command queue memory.
- Bank Load Failed
- Bus ID [number] not found in Init bank.
- Cannot schedule music segments: Stopping music
- Cannot schedule music switch transition in upcoming segments: using Exit Cue
- Cannot seek in sound that is within a continuous container with special transitions
AK::SoundEngine::SetBusDeviceon child bus. Use on Master busses only.
- Codec plug-in not registered
- Could not allocate effect
- Could not find plugin dynamic library
- Could not register plugin
- Corruption in pool
- Cross-Fade transition ignored: Estimated length not available. Make sure sounds with Cross-Fade transitions virtual mode are set to "Play from elapsed time" and that only sounds with finite duration are used.
- Device ShareSet not found in Init bank.
- Dynamic Sequence already closed
- Dynamic Sequence ID not found
- Error! Could not set volume for output device.
- Error! Initialization of output device failed.
- Error while loading bank
- Event ID not found
- External source missing from
- Failed creating source
- Failed creating XMA decoder: no more XMA voices available
- Failed posting event: [EventName]
- Failed to send monitoring data; attempted to allocate X bytes in pool
- Failed to create memory pool: The maximum number of memory pool was exceeded
- Failed seeking in XMA source: stream buffer is smaller than XMA block size
- Hardware audio subsystem stopped responding. Silent mode is enabled.
- Ignoring seek after end of playlist
- Inconsistent source status
- Insufficient memory in pool
- Insufficient Space to Load Bank
- Invalid file header
- Invalid plug-in execution mode
- Invalid Floating point value Detected : non-finite(or NaN) priority.
- Invalid State Group ID
- Invalid XMA data - Make sure data is allocated from APU memory and is aligned to 2K.
- I/O settings incompatible. Block size must be between one and Granularity and whole fraction of the granularity
- Load bank failed : incompatible bank version
- Lower engine command list is full
- Master bus structure not loaded: make sure that the first bank to be loaded contains the master bus information
- Media was not loaded for this source
- Music engine not initialized : Content cannot be loaded from bank
- Music system is stopped because a music playlist is modified
- No marker in file; seeking to specified location
- No Valid Switch
- Not enough memory in I/O pool to start stream
- Nothing to play in Dynamic Sequence
- Pending action was destroyed because a critical memory allocation failed.
- Number of Resume and/or Play-From-Beginning virtual voices has reached warning limit (see Project Settings > Log tab). There may be some infinite, leaked voices.
- No memory space specified for preparing data. Make sure you specified a valid memory pool ID in the init parameter: AkInitSettings::uPrepareEventMemoryPoolID.
- Opus decoder failure
- Play Failed
- Plug-in execution failure
- Plug-in initialization failure
- Plug-in media unavailable
- Plug-in not found
- Plug-in unsupported channel configuration
- Plug-in version doesn't match sound engine version. Please ensure the plug-in is compatible with this version of Wwise.
- Rescheduling music clips because a track was modified
- Seeking after end of file. Playback will stop
- Seek table required to seek in OpusNX sources. Please update conversion settings.
- Seek table required to seek in Vorbis sources. Please update conversion settings.
- Segment look-ahead plus pre-entry duration is longer than previous segment in sequence
- Selected Child Not Available, Selected Node Not Available
- Source file is of different format than expected
- SetBusConfig failed: cannot set master bus config
- SetBusConfig: Bus not found
- SetEffect: set effect failed
- SetEffect/SetMixer: audio node not found
- SetEffect: audio node type not supported
- SetSpeakerAngles failed
- SetSpeakerAngles: Device not found
- Source plug-in not found in currently loaded banks.
- Source starvation
- Stinger could not be scheduled in this segment or was dropped
- The Audio Device specified by AddOutput() or Init() could not be initialized.
- Too many children in one single container
- Too many game objects in array in [Function]
- Transition not sample-accurate due to mixed channel configurations
- Transition not sample-accurate due to source starvation
- Triggered a game-object-scoped modulator in a global context (such as a bus or bus effect). Modulator will have global scope.
- Triggered a note-scoped or playing-instance-scoped modulator in a global context (such as a bus or bus effect). Modulator will have global scope.
- Unload bank failed, requested bank was not found.
- Unknown Argument Value name
- Unknown/Dead game object ID used in [FunctionName]
- Unexpected call to PrepareGameSyncs.
- Unknown Dialogue Event: [EventName]
- Unknown IO device error
- Virtual source failed becoming physical
- Voice starvation
- Warning: Bank contains rendered source effects which can't be edited in Wwise
- Vorbis decoder failure
- XMA decoding error
- XMA starvation