Table of Contents
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2017.1.5 and version 2017.1.6. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes. If using the online help, you can also choose a different Wwise version from the list on top of the table of contents column.
WG-34317 Fixed: (PS4) Added option to avoid ATRAC9 alignment check on banks (
- WG-35934 Fixed: Playback priority of 2D sound affected by the distance-based priority offset.
- WG-35981 Fixed: Rare crash in the music engine when unloading banks.
- WG-35987 Fixed: (Switch) Added support for motion in handheld mode.
- WG-36263 Fixed: (iOS, Mac) Audible clicks with Xcode 9.1.
- WG-36348 Fixed: Global RTPC does not control a Switch type Music Track sub-track.
- WG-36486 Fixed: Unable to stop paused sounds when pause occurred in the same frame as play and stop was caused by a transition.
- WG-36557 Fixed: Vorbis reads past allocation when ending in silence on mono sounds.
- WG-36559 Fixed: (iOS) Crash in SuspendWakeup with Unity
- WG-36641 Fixed: Invalid File Header error in-game when playing back some Vorbis files after sample-rate conversion.
- WG-36643 Fixed: State Properties are not written to WWU files in a consistent order.
WG-36742 Fixed: Crash in
WG-36749 Fixed: Very slow
- WG-36893 Fixed: Vorbis crash when from bank, combined with seek near the end and unlucky memory placement.
- WG-36912 Fixed: Audio Bus with User-Defined Auxiliary Send ignores Send Volume. A project having User-Defined Auxiliary Sends volumes on busses will need to regenerate SoundBanks containing those busses.
- See also: