Table of Contents
Wwise SDK 2019.1.8
Release Notes 2019.1.8
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2019.1.7 and version 2019.1.8. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes.
- Stadia SDK: Updated to SDK 1.43
- PS4 SDK: Updated SDK to 7.008.031.
- Xbox One XDK: Updated XDK to 10.0.17134.5071 (July 2018 qfe12).
- Switch SDK: Updated SDK to 9.4.1
- WG-47804 2019.1.8 Plug-in build tool (wp.py) is now in sync with 2019.2 version.
- WG-30250 Fixed: Rare crash in CAkModulator::_Trigger
- WG-36388 Fixed: Java exceptions in Android code related to Bluetooth now cleared.
- WG-41384 Fixed: Possible crash while unloading a SoundBank with a transition active over a State change.
- WG-44503 Fixed: Certain Notes fields were not displayed correctly in Wwise Authoring, on macOS.
- WG-46172 Fixed: Doing a drag&drop of multiple selected objects in a Sequence Container to the playlist resulted in a change in the order of the objects.
- WG-46899 Fixed: Audio glitches with Microsoft Spatial Sound Platform Audio Device due to working thread pool affinity.
- WG-46985 Fixed: Potential freeze when performing seek operations in Opus files.
- WG-47113 Fixed: Rare crash when profiling in Wwise Authoring with Voice inspector data enabled.
- WG-47141 Fixed: Rare crash with States modifying plugin properties.
- WG-47142 Fixed: Rare crash when using 3D Busses and unloading all SoundBanks.
- WG-47181 Fixed: (Stadia) Some plug-ins are not working when using dynamic libraries.
- WG-47185 Fixed: Possible crash during RTPC initialization under low memory conditions.
- WG-47343 Fixed: (iOS) Audio session category AkAudioSessionCategorySoloAmbient doesn't stop external music when app is brought back to the foreground.
- WG-47391 Fixed: Critical errors happening prior to Authoring connection were not reported in Capture Log.
- WG-47484 Fixed: Rare crash in Wwise when playing a Music Container with an invalid Music Transition.
- WG-47534 Fixed: Memory leak when playing an external source under low memory conditions.