Table of Contents
Wwise SDK 2019.1.9
Release Notes 2019.1.9
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2019.1.8 and version 2019.1.9. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes.
- Xbox One XDK: Updated XDK to 10.0.17134.5076 (July 2018 qfe13).
- Stadia SDK: Updated to SDK 1.45.
WG-48499 PulseAudio (Linux/Stadia): Now support choosing between
PA_SAMPLE_S16LEis used by default on Stadia. Removed usage of
- WG-48818 Now distributing vc_150 and vc_160 versions of the Wwise plug-in DLLs.
- WG-46449 Fixed: (Android) Audio output is garbled on Vivo Y51A phones running older firmware.
- WG-46627 Fixed: Live editing a custom property in Wwise doesn't update the value in game.
- WG-46745 Fixed: Potential crash when unloading PCK files.
- WG-47646 Fixed: Capture Log highlighting problem when selecting a time beyond the end of capture time.
- WG-47765 Fixed: Invalid audio produced by the Stereo Delay plug-in 5.1 channels in Profile.
- WG-47810 Fixed: Potential crash when stopping a Switch Container in Continuous mode with an unregistered Game Object.
WG-48224 Fixed: Potential crash when calling
AK::SpatialAudio::SetPortalon a Portal with a blank name field.
FilePackager.Consoledoes not package audio files that are set to streaming.
- WG-48287 Fixed: AkThreadProperties::dwAffinityMask is ignored on Linux and Stadia.
WG-48379 Fixed: Small memory leak when terminating the sound engine immediately after calling
- WG-48392 Fixed: Erroneous values are displayed in the Volumes column of the Advanced Profiler view's Listeners tab.
- WG-48396 Fixed: Crash on Stadia SDK 1.44 when initializing the sound engine.
WG-48417 Fixed: When enabling the
AkInitSettings::bDebugOutOfRangeCheckEnabledsystem, it falsely points to the next effect in the pipeline as the source of out of range samples.
- WG-48440 Fixed: MS Spatial Audio plug-in crashes on Windows version 1709.
- WG-48442 Fixed: Erroneous warnings when generating External Sources from a command line.
WG-48503 Fixed: Out-of-bounds memory read in
- WG-48776 Fixed: Assert when playing a sound that has a custom property.
- WG-48822 Fixed: Pause in playback when looping streamed Opus voices.
- WG-48855 Fixed: Assert (AkBehavioralCtx.cpp) when running game without connecting Wwise for a long period of time.
- WG-48976 Fixed: iOS interrupt handler safeguard code was accidentally removed in the last patch release.
WG-49030 Fixed: (Stadia) Crash in 5.1 Surround Audio channel mode when
AkPlatformInitSettings::sampleTypeis equal to
- WG-48584 Fixed: Loudness Normalization does not work with External Sources.