Table of Contents
Wwise Unreal Integration Documentation
Release Notes 2017.2.0.6500.836
Each version of this integration matches a specific build of Unreal Engine 4. Here is what has changed in the 2017.2.0.6500.836 release of the integration (in addition to upgrading to the new Unreal build).
- Improved listener handling while in the Editor. See Editor Listener for more information.
- Added a new WAAPI-enabled Wwise picker. See The WAAPI Picker for more information.
- Improved Sequencer integration with scrubbing and 'play from anywhere' support. See Level Sequencer for more information.
- Added WAAPI-enabled waveform rendering to AkAudioEventSection Sequencer sections. See Level Sequencer for more information.
- Exposed WAAPI to Blueprint. See WAAPI Blueprint Functions for more information.
- Added WAAPI-enabled widgets for use in UMG. See WAAPI Widgets for more information.
- WG-30009 Fixed: Added support for multiple listeners via Blueprint.
SetMultiplePositionsis now exposed in Blueprint.
- WG-33932 Fixed: Removed the experimental alternate occlusion feature.
- WG-34745 Fixed: Reduced Lower Engine memory pool size on mobile platforms.
- WG-34879 Fixed: Exposed the collision channel used for the occlusion line trace in AkComponent's properties.
- WG-35104 Fixed: Fixed listeners to be properly handled in a multiplayer scenario.
- WG-35307 Fixed: Added more configurations to the Set Bus Config Blueprint node.
- WG-35614 Fixed: Removed coordinates conversion. See Migrating to the new coordinate system. for more information.
Generated by 1.8.20