Table of Contents
Wwise Unreal Integration Documentation
Release Notes 2019.2.4.7329.1721
Each version of this integration matches a specific build of Unreal Engine 4. Here is what has changed in the 2019.2.4.7329.1721 release of the integration (in addition to upgrading to the new Unreal build).
This integration does not support experimental Unreal Engine 4 features.
This integration compiles against Unreal Engine versions 4.23 and up, but was only tested against Unreal Engine 4.25.
- WG-49413 Added an option to migration to Event-Based packaging to skip the fix-up of redirectors.
- WG-49857 Added new information in the SoundBanksInfo file about the default switch value for switch containers in Event
- WG-47623 Fixed: Events posted from an already occluded position fade in their occlusion values.
- WG-48631 Fixed: Generating a subset of SoundBanks found in project changes the list of required plug-ins.
- WG-48803 Fixed: Media not loaded errors with specific actions (Post Event, Post Trigger, Set State, Set Switch) in Event.
- WG-48806 Fixed: Crash when clicking Populate in WAAPI picker while Wwise has a modal window open.
- WG-49105 Fixed: When configuration files are under Perforce source control, Migration to Event-Based Packaging dialog always present at editor start up.
- WG-49266 Fixed: The "Don't show this again" option in the "Re-set Wwise Path" dialog is not always saved.
- WG-49366 Fixed: Poor handling of "Use Event-Based Packaging" checkbox in the Integration Settings.
- WG-49384 Fixed: After migrating a project to Event-Based Packaging, the Sound Data path from "Additional non-asset directory to package" (DirectoriesToAlwaysStageAsUFS) is still set.
- WG-49390 Fixed: Plug-in media is not packaged if used through a user-defined auxiliary send.
- WG-49435 Fixed: Assert when generating Sound Data.
- WG-49442 Fixed: LogStreaming errors in a packaged game.
- WG-49730 Fixed: AkAudioEvent metadata getters (MinimumDuration, MaximumDuration, IsInfinite, and MaxAttenuationRadius) are broken.
- WG-49735 Fixed: Assets unnecessarily marked as dirty after Sound Data generation.
- WG-49432 Fixed: Poor handling of non-Wwise-related Drag & Drop Events.
- WG-49604 Fixed: Hang when unloading streaming media during garbage collection.
Generated by 1.8.20