Table of Contents
Wwise Unreal Integration Documentation
December 2013 - Wwise v2013.2.4
Each version of this integration matches a specific build of Unreal Engine 4. Here is what has changed in the Unreal Engine December 2013 release of the integration (in addition to upgrading to the new Unreal build).
- Unreal Wwise integration now officially supports PS4 and Xbox One platforms!
- Added platform selection to bank generation dialog box.
- Added bank generation dialog box to build menu.
LinkedProjectconfiguration parameter has been moved from
- Added simple occlusion support.
- Fixed a crash when getting the UAkComponent from another component which has no owner.
- UI-130 Fixed: Fixed performance issues with the UAkComponent::UpdateAkReverbVolumeList method.
- UI-130 Fixed: Added a flag to the UAkComponent specifying if it is influenced by reverb volumes.
- UI-132 Fixed: Prevent UAkComponents from ticking on server configurations.
- UI-135 Fixed: Expose RTPC interpolation time.
Generated by 1.8.20