arrow_right Table of Contents
Wwise Unreal Integration Documentation
January 2014 - Wwise v2013.2.5
Each version of this integration matches a specific build of Unreal Engine 4. Here is what has changed in the Unreal Engine January 2014 release of the integration (in addition to upgrading to the new Unreal build).
- Added an example of AkAnimNotify in ShooterGame. It is located in the FPP_RifleReload animation.
UI-131 Fixed: Spatialized sounds are now audible in the Animation Editor: Added a second listener for the Animation Editor window, and routed game objects created in this window to the new listener.
This fix changes the AnimNotify_AkEvent Blueprint. If you have made modifications to it, be sure to keep a backup before merging this integration.
- UI-134 Fixed: Removed the input flag StopWhenOwnerDestroyed to GetAkComponent. It was unused and could create confusion. Added a SetStopWhenOwnerDestroyed method to the AkComponent.
- UI-136 Fixed: Allow Wwise Authoring to communicate with an Xbox One application.
- UI-137 Fixed: Make sure a temporary game object (created by "Post Event at Location") is subject to AAkReverbVolumes.
- UI-138 Fixed: Prevent the Sound Engine from creating UE errors while running in a commandlet. This is a workaround. Maybe the Sound Engine should not be initialized at all.
- UI-139 Fixed: Removed FMath::Abs on Z projection when setting listener position in SoundEngine (Unreal code has been left untouched). This allows upside down listeners.
- UI-145 Fixed: Fixed an error in the AkComponent::SetRTPCValue method that prevented RTPCs from being properly applied.
Generated by 1.8.20