arrow_right Table of Contents
Wwise Unreal Integration Documentation
Release Notes 2018.1.3.6784.1177
Each version of this integration matches a specific build of Unreal Engine 4. Here is what has changed between the 2018.1.3.6784.1153 and the 2018.1.3.6784.1177 release of the integration (in addition to upgrading to the new Unreal build).
- Added support for Unreal 4.21
- WG-38379: Added a new Wwise setting for the default Occlusion Collision Channel value used by Ak Component.
- WG-38497: Improved stability of the Sequencer while playing and moving around AkAudioEvent.
- WG-38746: Added setting to allow using Multi-core rendering.
- WG-39181: Fixed: Crash when resizing an AkAudioEvent section in the sequencer to its minimum width.
- WG-39408: Wwise Installation Path can now be configured per user. Use Wwise User Settings in the Project Settings to edit the Wwise installation path.
- WG-39669: Added parameter restrictions to Wall Occlusion in Ak Room component and Send Level in Ak Late Reverb Component.
- WG-39713: UAkAuxBus no longer causes premature initialization of FAkAudioDevice.
- WG-40128: Fixed: File handle leak in the IO hook.