arrow_right Table of Contents
Wwise Unreal Integration Documentation
Release Notes 2019.2.1.7250.1621
Each version of this integration matches a specific build of Unreal Engine 4. Here is what has changed in the 2019.2.1.7250.1621 release of the integration.
This integration does not support experimental Unreal Engine 4 features.
This integration compiles against Unreal Engine versions 4.23 and up, but was only tested against Unreal Engine 4.24.
- WG-29995 Added support for localization.
- WG-33506 Reworked SoundBank management
- WG-44463 Unreal Integration now use WwiseConsole.exe instead of WwiseCLI.exe when generating SoundBanks while Wwise is not opened
- WG-47524 Fixed: Deadlock when using Event Callbacks from Blueprint during a garbage collection phase.
- WG-47698 (Switch) Exposed a new communication setting allowing to connect over direct HTCS for profiling in the Wwise Communication settings.
- WG-47809 Added support for the tvOS platform
- WG-47981 Fixed (PS4): Removed module dependency in a public header file.