Ensure you are logged in if you are a licensed user for specific platforms.
Wwise Unreal Integration Documentation
Each version of this integration matches a specific build of Unreal Engine 4. Here is what has changed in the 2019.2.7.7402.1803 release of the integration (in addition to upgrading to the new Unreal build).
This integration does not support experimental Unreal Engine 4 features.
This integration compiles against Unreal Engine versions 4.23 and up, but was only tested against Unreal Engine 4.25.
Platform-specific information can be found here:
For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes.
- WG-49997 SoundBanks now contain a list of Linked AkEvents that is visible in the Unreal property inspector.
- WG-51158 Added possibility to generate Sound Data from C++ using a list of events.
WG-50843 Optimized the performance of
- WG-49667 Fixed: External Source Factory does not support relative paths.
- WG-49678 Fixed: Reverb Volumes and Spatial Audio Volumes collide with raycasts and particle systems.
- WG-50785 Fixed: Grouping Events into SoundBanks leads to duplication of SoundBank names when Sound Data Generation is done with WwiseConsole.
- WG-50888 Fixed: String parsing error during Sound Data generation that could lead to some media files not being generated.
- WG-50936 Fixed: When cooking sound data, a duplicate media asset is created for localized data that blocks the sound data generation.
WG-50995 Fixed: Access Violation in
- WG-51157 Fixed: Wrong argument parsing in the GenerateSoundBanks commandlet.
FAkAudioDevice::EventToPlayingIDMapis not thread safe.
- WG-51307 Fixed: Changing media in Wwise not reflected in Unreal after SoundData generation.
- WG-51379 Fixed: Crash when unloading an asset that had not finished loading.
- WG-51392 Fixed: Empty default language in the InitBank asset.
GenerateSoundBankscommandlet automatically synchronizes assets when not using Event-Based Packaging.
- WG-50921 Fixed: Error messages related to unloading SoundBanks when quitting the Unreal Editor.