arrow_right Table of Contents
Wwise Unreal Integration Documentation
Unreal Engine 4.7 - Wwise 2014.1.3
Each version of this integration matches a specific build of Unreal Engine 4. Here is what has changed in the Unreal Engine 4.7 release of the integration (in addition to upgrading to the new Unreal build).
- Added support for the Android platform.
- Now including a new demonstration game, based on Epic's First Person Template. For more information, see Sample Game.
- All Wwise Integration settings now have their page in the Unreal Project Settings window. No need to manually edit INI files anymore!
- UI-157 Fixed: When generating the SoundBanks, add the Max Attenuation information to AkEvents. It can be retrieved via Blueprints.
- UI-187 Fixed: Allow the preview of AkEvents from the Content Browser by pressing the space bar.
- UI-188 Fixed: When an AkAmbientSound is about to be destroyed, cancel its event callback to avoid using a destroyed object in the callback.
- UI-189 Fixed: Added an attenuation scaling factor to AkComponent, allowing to make each actor's attenuation radius unique.
- UI-190 Fixed: Added a new Blueprint node that allows setting the exact list of loaded SoundBanks. For more information, see Load Banks
UI-193 Fixed: Get the
UAkAudioEventFactorydirectly when creating
UAkAudioEventsby Drag & Drop.
UI-194 Fixed: Optimized the finding of
AkReverbVolumesat a location.
- UI-195 Fixed: Added blueprint_actor_posteventbyname, features_blueprintcsoundbanks_loadbyname, and Unload Bank Blueprint nodes.
- UI-196 Fixed: Added a configuration parameter for the maximum number of concurrent Reverb Volumes applied on a sound.
- UI-201 Fixed: Added an UAkAudioEvent to AkComponent, to bring it in sync with Unreal's AudioComponent. An AkComponent can by added in a Blueprint via drag & drop of a UAkAudioEvent. An actor with an attached AkComponent will also show its attenuation radius in the Editor.
- UI-204 Fixed: Added code to unload auto-loaded SoundBanks.
- UI-205 Fixed: Don't post events in a world that does not allow audio playback.
- UI-208 Fixed: Fixed a potential crash when generating SoundBanks.