arrow_right Table of Contents
Wwise Unreal Integration Documentation
Unreal Engine 4.8 - Wwise 2014.1.5
Each version of this integration matches a specific build of Unreal Engine 4. Here is what has changed in the Unreal Engine 4.8 release of the integration (in addition to upgrading to the new Unreal build).
- UI-206 Fixed: Sounds with an attenuation can now be heard when an animation window is opened.
- UI-212 Fixed: Added a "Load Init Bank" Blueprint node.
- UI-213 Fixed: Added null checks in Blueprint nodes, preventing crashes.
- UI-214 Fixed: No crash when saving an output capture to disk.
- UI-215 Fixed: No issue with the Attenuation Scaling Factor of an AkComponent not being set when attached to an actor.
- UI-217 Fixed: Made AkReverbVolume's collision settings visible in the details panel.
- UI-220 Fixed: Fixed the occlusion fade behavior for sounds that a spawn occluded.
- UI-223 Fixed: The gathering of the max attenuations for AkEvent does not halt when the parsing of one SoundBank fails.
- UI-226 Fixed: SoundBank generation is now performed by the 32-bit WwiseCLI.exe when the 64-bit WwiseCLI.exe is missing.
UI-230 Fixed: Now using
FinishDestroyto unregister Wwise Game Objects, which had caused some Game Objects to be registered for too long.
- UI-233 Fixed: Added validity checks on actors in the GetGameObjectID function.
- UI-234 Fixed: Multiple viewports in the SetListener function are properly handled. This fixes a crash in AkAudioDevice.cpp.
- UI-236 Fixed: The Location Type given to the GetAkComponent Blueprint node is properly handled.
- UI-239 Fixed: No crash at engine shutdown as a result of the Bank Manager unloading SoundBanks that might already have been destroyed.
- Added a "Follow" check box to the AnimNotify_AkEvent. Leaving it unchecked will post the AkEvent at a specific location, instead of attaching to the parent.
- Added a new AnimNotify: AnimNotify_AkEventByName, allowing to post events using their name as a string.
- Added Debugging tools to Blueprints. For more information, see Debug Blueprint Functions