arrow_right Table of Contents
Wwise Unreal Integration Documentation
August 2013 - Wwise v2013.2
Each version of this integration matches a specific build of Unreal Engine 4. Here is what has changed in the Unreal Engine August 2013 release of the integration (in addition to upgrading to the new Unreal build).
- Fixed confusion between Actor, AkComponent, the Wwise game object and their respective lifespans:
- AkComponent follows attachment semantics of Epic's AudioComponent. AkComponents are re-used when all attachment parameters match.
- AkGameplayStatics contains global helpers targetting Actors for easy use in blueprints.
- Fixed missing Events and Banks in SoundBank Definition File.
- Fixed game object names in Wwise Profiler.
- Generating SoundBanks now triggers a refresh of loaded banks.
- Set RTPC Value global helper now supports setting a Game Parameter at global scope (no Actor target).