arrow_right Table of Contents
Wwise Unreal Integration Documentation
June 2013 - Wwise v2013.1.1
Each version of this integration matches a specific build of Unreal Engine 4. Here is what has changed in the Unreal Engine June 2013 release of the integration (in addition to upgrading to the new Unreal build).
- Added DebugGame build configuration support.
- Partial Wwise SDK now included to help setting up the integration.
- Fixed xaudio2/mmdev DLL unload issues in Windows 64-bit build.
- Stopped matinee movie from playing in demomap - was preventing user input from working.
- Fixed AkAudioDevice listener position update in FLevelEditorViewportClient::UpdateAudioListener.
- Changed the AudioDeviceModuleName default value to XAudio2 on the windows platform.