arrow_right Table of Contents
Wwise Unreal Integration Documentation
Release Notes 2016.2.0.5972.274
Each version of this integration matches a specific build of Unreal Engine 4. Here is what has changed in the 2016.2.0.5972.274 release of the integration (in addition to upgrading to the new Unreal build).
- WG-29980 Language-specific folders are now parsed to retrieve max attenuation values for Events.
- WG-30448 Improved logging of AkComponent when attempting to post an invalid AkEvent.
- WG-30491 Fixed: Make sure to stop sounds when ending a PIE session.
WG-31030 Fixed: Optimized
- WG-31040 Fixed: Memory leak in AkComponent when attempting to post an invalid AkEvent.
WG-31075 Fixed: Removed call to
FAkAudioDevice::Get()from bank load callbacks in order to prevent crash in module manager.
WG-31186 Fixed: Prevent crash in
AkComponentCallbackby canceling Event callbacks when AkComponent gets destroyed.
- WG-31204 Fixed: Memory leak when a spawned AkComponent failed to post its associated Event.
- WG-31277 Fixed: Crash in editor when attempting to post an Event on a destroyed actor.