arrow_right Table of Contents
Wwise Unreal Integration Documentation
Release Notes 2016.2.3.6077.422
Each version of this integration matches a specific build of Unreal Engine 4. Here is what has changed between the 2016.2.2.6022.371 and the 2016.2.3.6077.422 release of the integration (in addition to upgrading to the new Unreal build).
- WG-30020 Fixed: Allow possibility to dismiss the warning about missing Wwise project on editor startup.
- WG-30695 Added support for the Switch platform.
WG-31076 Fixed: Marked all of the Wwise Blueprint nodes as
BlueprintCosmeticto avoid running them on a dedicated server.
- WG-31455 Added AkComponentCallbackManager. This allows better handling of required callbacks for an AkComponent, reducing concurrency risks.
- WG-32046 Fixed: Add possibility to automatically start an AkAmbientSound on BeginPlay
- WG-32490 Fixed: Deprecated level sequencer code
- WG-32763 Fixed: Discontinued use of monolithic engine header files, like "Engine.h".
- WG-32768 Fixed: Crash when loading large banks using EDL.
- WG-32799 Fixed: Increased number of concurrent IO transfers in editor to speed up SoundBank loading.