arrow_right Table of Contents
Wwise Unreal Integration Documentation
Release Notes 2017.1.2.6361.696
Each version of this integration matches a specific build of Unreal Engine 4. Here is what has changed between the 2017.1.1.6340.673 and the 2017.1.2.6361.696 release of the integration (in addition to upgrading to the new Unreal build).
- WG-32413 Fixed: Cannot hear sounds in the Content Browser and the Animation Editor.
- WG-33970 Fixed: (Mac) Crash when running game with PAK files.
- WG-34030 Fixed: Properly update the details panel when a surface is removed from an AkSpatialAudioVolume.
- WG-34083 Fixed: Refresh issue when changing a Spatial Audio Volume's geometry properties.
- WG-34213 Fixed: Sounds can now be heard from the Content Browser and the Animation Editor.
- WG-34222 Virtual Acoustics factory ShareSets now appear in the Wwise Picker.
- WG-34276 Added ability to allow posted Events to continue playing past their associated sections within Level Sequences.
- WG-34605 Fixed: Portals are not pushed to Wwise Spatial Audio when starting a game, in some circumstances.
WG-34630 Fixed: Crash when
-nosoundoption is enabled.
- WG-34703 Fixed: Prevent crash when modifying multiple SpatialAudioVolumes at the same time.
- WG-34704 Fixed: Prevent crash when unregistering an AkComponent that is a default listener.
- WG-34745 Fixed: Reduced lower engine memory pool size.