Wwise Unreal Integration
Release Notes 2019.2.12.7544.1988
Wwise Unreal Integration Documentation
Each version of this integration matches a specific build of Unreal Engine 4. Here is what has changed in the 2019.2.12.7544.1988 release of the integration (in addition to upgrading to the new Unreal build).
This integration does not support experimental Unreal Engine 4 features.
This integration compiles against Unreal Engine versions 4.23 and up, but was only tested against Unreal Engine 4.26.
For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes.
SetSwitchby Short ID to
- WG-54766 Unloading media assets now stops the media from playing first, then waits for it to be unused before unloading, instead of forcibly unloading it.
- WG-54232 Fixed: Orphaned media is not properly cleaned up when the option is selected in the Clear Sound Data.
- WG-54493 Fixed: Clear Sound Data always marks items as dirty.
- WG-54524 Fixed: "Ensure condition failed" error during Sound Data generation.
- WG-54950 Fixed: Using Event-Based Packaging and Events grouped into SoundBanks, Unreal Editor crashes when generating sound data.
- WG-54998 Fixed: GenerateSoundbanksCommandlet attempts to check-in files it could not check-out.
- WG-55086 Fixed: Crash during SoundBank generation when parsing media associated with a music container's generic path.
- WG-55201 Fixed: Media associated with Music Switch Containers' Generic Path not loaded when Split Switch Container Media is enabled. They are now automatically loaded with the Events referencing them.
- WG-55229 Fixed: Editor crash when deleting media assets referenced by switch containers in the Unreal Editor.
- WG-53436 Fixed: UAkInputComponent stops unexpectedly after some time (from a few seconds to several minutes).
- WG-54287 Fixed: The DefaultLanguage on the Init Bank asset is set incorrectly due to issues with the parser.
- WG-54558 Fixed: Possible crash and playback issues when streamed sounds with zero-latency not enabled are reloaded.
- WG-54729 Fixed: During Sound Data generation in non-Event Based Packaging workflows, Wwise Unreal assets are dirtied unnecessarily when parsing SoundBank info and are loaded unnecessarily.
- WG-54843 Fixed: Asynchronous load requests are improperly cancelled when prematurely unloading levels.
- WG-54947 Fixed: Assets are not added to the GenerateSoundBanksCommandlet changelist if they were saved too early in the process.
- WG-55002 Fixed: AkComponents with Auto Destroy enabled are not automatically cleaned up when they are posted asynchronously.
- WG-55128 Fixed: Wwise UAsset Short IDs cleared by "Clear data in assets" are not always regenerated for State values. Incorrect Short IDs are now reported in the Unreal Log as a warning.