arrow_right Table of Contents
Wwise Unreal Integration Documentation
Release Notes 2019.2.3.7304.1690
Each version of this integration matches a specific build of Unreal Engine 4. Here is what has changed in the 2019.2.3.7304.1690 release of the integration (in addition to upgrading to the new Unreal build).
This integration does not support experimental Unreal Engine 4 features.
This integration compiles against Unreal Engine versions 4.23 and up, but was only tested against Unreal Engine 4.25.
- WG-49104 Added new async version of various PostEvent blueprints node and AkAudioDevice functions. The async version will properly wait for the media to be loaded before posting the event.
- WG-48918 To resolve issues with missing assets at runtime, the Wwise Sound Data folder will be added automatically to the Directories to Always Cook in Packaging settings.
- WG-49019 Removed AkPluginActivator commandlet.
- WG-47563 Fixed: IO Hook not closing file packages properly.
- WG-48787 Fixed: Error when loading media: "Attempt to sync load bulk data".
- WG-48801 Fixed: Build failure during plug-in activation on Client and Server configurations.
- WG-48914 Fixed: Minor issues in Generate SoundBank Commandlet: Work Units are parsed before the AssetRegistry is finished loading, source control module is not initialized properly, and an unnecessary dialog box appears when saving modified packages.
- WG-48919 Fixed: Error printed during normal Editor usage when Wwise project cannot be found.
- WG-48936 Fixed: Crash when ending play with an active room tone playing on an AkRoomComponent.
- WG-49032 Fixed: Crash during Init bank load.
- WG-49045 Fixed: Crash when exiting the game due to the AkBankManager.
- WG-49060 Fixed: Crash when changing language while localized events are playing.
- WG-49132 Fixed: When using legacy mode in Unreal, issues with WEM files in the Sound Data folder prevent SoundBank generation.
- WG-49307 Fixed Hololens build