Wwise Unreal Integration
Release Notes 2019.2.9.7459.1876
Ensure you are logged in if you are a licensed user for specific platforms.
Wwise Unreal Integration Documentation
Each version of this integration matches a specific build of Unreal Engine 4. Here is what has changed in the 2019.2.9.7459.1876 release of the integration (in addition to upgrading to the new Unreal build).
This integration does not support experimental Unreal Engine 4 features.
This integration compiles against Unreal Engine versions 4.23 and up, but was only tested against Unreal Engine 4.25.
Platform-specific information can be found here:
For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes.
- WG-51199 Moved Auto Connnect to WAAPI and Auto Enable Automatic Asset Synchronization to the user-specific Wwise settings.
- WG-47326 Fixed: In the Spatial Audio tutorials, the low pass filter on the distance attenuation of the dialogue sound is too intense.
- WG-51371 Fixed: Cannot rename SoundBank assets in UE4 Editor.
- WG-52226 Fixed: Spatial Audio crash when AkGeometry retrieves invalid data from mesh.
- WG-52494 Fixed: Erroneous XML parsing when modifying the Wwise project on Editor startup.
- WG-52529 Fixed: It's not possible to play device-specific compressed audio.
WG-52595 Fixed: Crash when an
AkComponentis destroyed before an associated delegate callback is run on the game thread.
WG-52611 Fixed: New Wwise Objects are not created on the Unreal side when discovered through the
- WG-52624 Fixed: Errors during WwiseConsole Sound Data generation are reported, but generated data is still parsed and saved into assets.
- WG-52762 Fixed: Some virtual memory is leaking due to incorrect AkMemFreeVM implementation.
- WG-52877 Fixed: Errors parsing Work Units are not reported and cause valid assets to be scheduled for deletion.
- WG-51695 Fixed: Modifications to nested Work Units don't appear in the Wwise Picker.
- WG-52245 Fixed: Changes to the Wwise project structure made in the Unreal Editor are not always reflected in Wwise Authoring.