arrow_right Table of Contents
Wwise Unreal Integration Documentation
March 2014 - Wwise v2013.2.6
Each version of this integration matches a specific build of Unreal Engine 4. Here is what has changed in the Unreal Engine March 2014 release of the integration (in addition to upgrading to the new Unreal build).
- Visual Studio 2013 is now used by default. Please refer to the Requirements page for more details.
- UI-146 Fixed: Fixed non-unity build compilation errors.
- Verify the SoundEngine is initialized in the AkComponent tick function;
- Properly set the collision channel name for AkReverbVolumes;
- Avoid loading banks in a commandlet;
- Removed the automatic bank creation mechanism.
- UI-148 Fixed: Use "Get Player Controller" in the RTPCDemo Blueprint to ensure sound keeps playing when transitioning between "Simulate" and "Possess" modes in Editor.