Wwise Unreal Integration
Release Notes 2019.2.5.7349.1747
Wwise Unreal Integration Documentation
Each version of this integration matches a specific build of Unreal Engine 4. Here is what has changed in the 2019.2.5.7349.1747 release of the integration (in addition to upgrading to the new Unreal build).
This integration does not support experimental Unreal Engine 4 features.
This integration compiles against Unreal Engine versions 4.23 and up, but was only tested against Unreal Engine 4.25.
For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes.
- WG-49849 Fixed: Transform for AkGeometry components is not exposed in Blueprint Editor.
- WG-49611 Fixed: Crash when unloading media that has not finished loading.
- WG-49758 Fixed: Crash when media unloaded while it is being played by the sound engine.
- WG-49438 Fixed: Warning message is not printed in logs when Post Event Blueprint tries to play media that's not fully loaded.
- WG-49411 Fixed: "Stop when attached to Destroyed" input pin on Post Event node not working.
- WG-49634 Fixed: Hang on serialization when loading levels with Ak Geometry components in editor builds.
- WG-49991 Fixed: Crash when an AkGeometry component's parent is deleted before the component's delegate is unregistered.
- WG-50327 Fixed: Crash during Sound Data generation when an event stops referencing a Switch Container.
- WG-50228 Fixed: Spatial Audio: The default 'Outdoors' room is not created if there are no portals connecting to 'Outdoors', resulting in no sound transmission from sounds that are playing 'Outdoors'.
- WG-49786 Fixed: Listener with an overridden position uses wrong position to test room and reverb volume containment.