Table of Contents
Wwise SDK 2019.2.3
Your Community Plug-in may not:
- allow data collection;
- allow ads (either pop-up or otherwise);
- use analytics software to collect and send device data to you or any third party;
- use any permanent, device-based identifier, or any data derived therefrom, for purposes of uniquely identifying a device;
- contain content or materials of any kind (text, graphics, images, photographs, sounds, etc.) that in AUDIOKINETIC's reasonable judgment may be found objectionable or inappropriate. For example, materials that may be considered obscene, pornographic, or defamatory;
- contain any malware, malicious or harmful code, program, or other internal component (e.g., computer viruses, trojan horses, "backdoors") which could damage, destroy, or adversely affect the AUDIOKINETIC Wwise Technology, or other software, firmware, hardware, data, systems, services, or networks; or contain any other content for which you do not have permission from the content owner.
Your Community Plug-in must:
- be compatible with Wwise Authoring on both Windows and macOS, and you must verify that your Community Plug-ins are functioning correctly for both Windows and macOS Authoring;
- handle memory allocation failures;
- install properly via the Wwise Launcher;
- instantiate properly in Wwise;
- offer exemplary stability; and
- be compatible with the Wwise Launcher packaging format.
Any compiled binary file, or code (DLL, LIB, EXE, or any executable format) executed by the Wwise Sound Engine or the Wwise Authoring shall be tested under all configurations and conditions.
Note that Audiokinetic will not evaluate the performance nor will it perform any aesthetic/quantitative testing (i.e. evaluate the quality).