Table of Contents
Wwise SDK 2019.2.2
This page documents the versions of the various tools used to build the different versions of the Wwise Sound Engine.
The following versions of Microsoft Visual Studio are used to build the Wwise libraries:
- Microsoft® Visual Studio 2015: VS2015 Update 3 (14.0.25420.1)
- Microsoft® Visual Studio 2017: VS2017 (15.9.12)
- Microsoft® Visual Studio 2019: VS2019 (16.2.5)
You will notice that the Wwise SDK installation directories are suffixed with "_vc" + version number for both Win32 and x64. Those version numbers correspond to:
- vc140: Visual Studio 2015 (toolset vc140).
- vc150: Visual Studio 2017 (toolset vc141).
- vc160: Visual Studio 2019 (toolset vc142).
Starting with Visual Studio 2015, CRT DLL versions were made binary compatible and are part of Windows.
If you don't want your game to depend on the CRT DLL, you can link to the libraries from the Debug (StaticCRT), Profile (StaticCRT), and Release (StaticCRT) folders instead.
- Android SDK: Minimum API 14 for 32 bits, Minimum API 21 for 64 bits.
- Android SDK Tools: 26.1.1
- Android NDK: r17c
- iOS Deployment Target: 8.0
- iOS SDK: 12.1
- tvOS Deployment Target: 9.2
- tvOS SDK: 12.1 (tvOS)
- Xcode®: 10.1
- MacOS: v10.9 Mavericks® (minimum target)
- Xcode®: 10.1
- macOS SDK: 10.14.1
- An Intel-based Mac 64 bits (no support for PowerPC)
This information cannot be displayed because you are not signed in as a Magic Leap licensed user.
This information cannot be displayed because you are not signed in as a PlayStation®4 licensed user.
This information cannot be displayed because you are not signed in as a Google Stadia licensed user.
This information cannot be displayed because you are not signed in as a Nintendo Switch™ licensed user.
Microsoft DirectX®: DXSDK_Jun10 (9.29)
Note: Please make sure that the DirectX® SDK's environment variable DXSDK_DIR points to the proper directory if you have multiple versions of the SDK.
- Windows Software Development Kit, version 1809 (Visual Studio 2017+): 10.0.17763.0
Windows Software Development Kit (Visual Studio 2015): 10.0.14393.795
This information cannot be displayed because you are not signed in as a Xbox One licensed user.