Table of Contents
Wwise SDK 2019.1.5
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2019.1.4 and version 2019.1.5. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes.
- Xbox One XDK: Updated XDK to 10.0.17134.5063 (July 2018 qfe9).
- Switch SDK: Updated SDK to 8.3.1
- Stadia SDK: Updated to SDK 1.37.
- WG-30060 AK::GetPS4OutputHandle() can now be used to obtain sceAudioOut handles for any built-in output device, not just the default one used for the main output.
- WG-44062 (NX) New platform setting for automatically switching panning rule when headphones are plugged in.
- WG-44444 Stadia: Voice chat is now supported.
- WG-45147 Added CHM documentation on MAC.
- WG-19780 Fixed: Sharing violation when importing a file locked only in read.
- WG-29572 Fixed: Importing 96kHz IR files into the convolution reverb produced a reverb tail half the length it should have been.
- WG-42442 Fixed: Diffraction LPF and HPF in Reflect produce audible clicks when reaching bypassed frequencies.
- WG-42622 Fixed: Crash when converting Opus files with mixed-order Ambisonics channel configuration.
- WG-42840 Fixed: Properties field is cropped.
- WG-42929 Fixed: Loudness metering not supported with Ambisonics and 0.1 channel configurations.
- WG-44010 Fixed: Use of uninitialized memory in Wwise Convolution Reverb, using an Ambisonic 3rd-order bus and mono impulse response.
- WG-44016 Fixed: Changing a property in the Multi Editor while connected remotely did not always update the game.
- WG-44059 Fixed: Tooltips didn't appear in some views, such as the Voice Monitor, the Mixing Desk and the Music Segment Editor.
- WG-44515 Fixed: Upon opening a project, a star (indicating your project was modified) was sometimes displayed in the title bar, even when the project was not modified.
- WG-44785 Fixed: Rare crash while updating RTPC values for Blend Containers.
- WG-44843 Fixed: Invalid AkInitSettings::audioDeviceShareset cannot fall back to System sink.
- WG-44878 Fixed: Rare alignment exception on ARM CPU when decoding Vorbis.
- WG-44912 Fixed: 3D Meter option is not available when the bus is configured as parent, even when the parent bus or audio device is set to Ambisonics.
- WG-44930 Fixed: Rare crash in Interactive Music Switch Containers with Music Playlists.
- WG-44984 Fixed: AK::SoundEngine::GetBufferStatusForPinnedEvent no longer returns a buffering value greater than 100%.
- WG-45003 Fixed: (Android) Crash due to local reference table overflow on older devices.
- WG-45117 Fixed: Assert in the Voice Inspector when pausing transport during playback of a music segment.
- WG-45121 Fixed: Music event cues can be placed outside their containing segment by drag-and-dropping multiple cues together.
- WG-45133 Fixed: Loading a project with Motion enabled on Windows 7 would sometimes make Wwise unresponsive.
- WG-45161 Fixed: Crash when inspecting game defined auxiliary sends in the Voice Inspector.
- WG-45238 Fixed: Crash when right-clicking a tree control.
- WG-45314 Fixed: Incorrect object type name returned by WAAPI when trying to create an object under an incompatible parent.
- WG-45317 Fixed: System would crash when Zero Latency media was duplicated in multiple banks and those banks were unloaded in a particular order.
- WG-45473 Fixed: Pulse Audio possible buffer overflow.
- WG-45565 Fixed: Rare memory leak when running out of memory while using the PrepareEvent API.
- WG-45568 Fixed: Rare crash when Opus decoding error occurs.
- WG-45577 Fixed: Possible crashes when connecting Wwise to Unity games.
- WG-45625 Fixed: (Android) Default init settings can cause audio glitches on some devices, especially (but not exclusively) when Wwise Motion makes the phone vibrate. IMPORTANT NOTE: The new default settings will slightly increase audio latency on higher-end devices compared to previous 2019.1 versions. If the new settings are not satisfactory, make sure to review audiokinetic.com/android_fastpath to learn how to optimize latency on Android.
- WG-45643 Fixed: (Spatial Audio) Crash would occur after removing a room connected to a portal that contains an object.
- WG-45681 Fixed: I/O operations were triggered early, when preparing events with streamed sounds.
- WG-45726 Fixed: Failed ASSERT when playing a combination of Random/Sequence Containers and Blend Containers with 3D positioning paths.