Table of Contents
Wwise SDK 2019.1.6
Release Notes 2019.1.6
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2019.1.5 and version 2019.1.6. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes.
- Switch SDK: Updated SDK to 9.3.1
- Stadia SDK: Updated SDK to 1.38.
- WG-45868 Updated overlay icons for Perforce and Subversion integration.
- WG-41914 Fixed: (Switch) Rare hang or crash in AddPowerVbap2d.
- WG-41696 Fixed: Wwise authoring wrongly identified busses that had RTPC curves associated to "Output bus volume", "Output bus LPF" and "Output bus HPF" as non-mixing busses, during mixing at runtime.
- WG-44896 Fixed: Inaccurate playback timing when using initial delay in containers.
- WG-45482 Fixed: Crash when opening the Voice Inspector view after a capture session.
- WG-45523 Fixed: Pressing Enter after a search without clicking on the search result did not inspect the selected search result.
- WG-45575 Fixed: Crash in 3D spatialization of 2 channel ambisonic files (WY).
- WG-45821 Fixed: Assert triggered in 3D Game Object Viewer when removing a Spatial Audio portal while connected to a game.
- WG-45843 Fixed: (Android) Audio stuttering on some devices running Android 8.1 and above when a bluetooth headset is connected.
- WG-45940 Fixed: (Android) No sound on phones with faulty or incomplete AAudio implementation.
- WG-46132 Fixed: Profiling sessions reaching maximum amount of memory faster after each session.
- WG-46143 Fixed: Migration for versions 2017.2.x and previous may drop RTPC curves on Positioning Type.
- WG-46219 Fixed: Rare Authoring crash during file conversion.
- WG-46229 Fixed: Rare Audio Loss when using multiple outputs.
- WG-46238 Fixed: Newlines not preserved in plug-in property of type 'string'.
- WG-46272 Fixed: (Android) SL_RESULT_BUFFER_INSUFFICIENT error and possible deadlock on some phones using the OpenSL audio API.