Table of Contents
Wwise SDK 2019.2.2
Release Notes 2019.2.2
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2019.2.1 and version 2019.2.2. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes.
- Platform SDK Changes
- New Features
- API Changes
- Behavior Changes
- Bug Fixes
- Community Reported Bug Fixes
- Xbox One XDK: Updated XDK to 10.0.17134.5076 (July 2018 qfe13).
- Stadia SDK: Updated to SDK 1.45.
- WG-48291 Voice Monitor: Added an option to change the color mode of the voices.
WG-47790 Main output device in
AK::SoundEngine::GetOutputIDcan now be designated by 0.
WG-48499 PulseAudio (Linux/Stadia): Now support choosing between
PA_SAMPLE_S16LEis used by default on Stadia. Removed usage of
- WG-46449 Fixed: (Android) Audio output is garbled on Vivo Y51A phones running older firmware.
- WG-46596 Fixed: ak.wwise.core.profiler.getRTPCs returns an error if the time requested is either before or after a profiling session period.
- WG-47718 Fixed: Crash in rpmalloc when out of memory.
- WG-48188 Fixed: Compilation warnings reported by AkPlatformFuncs.h and AkStreamMgrModule.h when compiling with /W4 on Windows.
FilePackager.Consoledoes not package audio files that are set to streaming.
- WG-48265 Fixed: On Linux operating systems, Wwise crashes when attempting to enumerate network devices for devices that do not have an IP address.
- WG-48357 Fixed: Sound transmission does not function when virtual positioning is disabled and there are no paths to the listener, e.g., when all portals are closed.
WG-48379 Fixed: Small memory leak when terminating the sound engine immediately after calling
- WG-48392 Fixed: Erroneous values are displayed in the Volumes column of the Advanced Profiler view's Listeners tab.
- WG-48402 Fixed: rpmalloc incorrectly tracking currently used virtual memory.
- WG-48417 Fixed: When enabling the AkInitSettings::bDebugOutOfRangeCheckEnabled system, some code paths were not properly enabled and could falsely points to the next item in the pipeline as the bad sample insertion point.
- WG-48440 Fixed: MS Spatial Audio plug-in crashes on a specific version of Windows.
- WG-48442 Fixed: Erroneous warnings when generating External Sources from a command line.
- WG-48502 Fixed: Possible memory corruption when the DecodeBank operation is used on a multichannel Opus source.
WG-48503 Fixed: Out-of-bounds memory read in
- WG-48599 Fixed: Crash in Convolution plug-in when using Visual Studio 2015 libraries with AVX support enabled.
AK_ALIGNdoes not align memory.
- WG-48743 Fixed: Source starvation on some streamed PCM or ATRAC9 sounds with encoded loop points.
- WG-48348 Fixed: Game Sync Monitor hangs when profiling with a text filter.
- WG-48359 Fixed: In the Game Sync Monitor, tooltips are not always displayed and their use causes performance lags.
- WG-48493 Fixed: Warning message in the General Log about a missing Skin Manager 'ErrorText'.