Table of Contents
Wwise SDK 2021.1.1
A definition of an undo event, with a specific interface and instance. More...
|struct ak_wwise_plugin_undo_event_v1 *||m_interface|
|The interface to execute that undo event's commands. More...
|struct ak_wwise_plugin_undo_event_instance_v1 *||m_instance|
|The specific instance usued for that particular undo event. More...
A definition of an undo event, with a specific interface and instance.
Allows to bind an event from any source: Authoring or any plug-in. Allows to have multiple separate interfaces.
- ak_wwise_plugin_undo_event_v1 C interface for an undo event.
- ak_wwise_plugin_undo_event_instance_v1 C instance for an undo event.
- AK::Wwise::Plugin::V1::UndoEvent C++ class for an undo event.
- ak_wwise_plugin_host_undo_manager_v1 C interface for the undo manager.
- AK::Wwise::Plugin::V1::UndoManager C++ class for the undo manager.