Wwise SDK 2021.1.8
Release Notes 2017.2.9
Wwise SDK 2021.1.8
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2017.2.8 and version 2017.2.9. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes. If using the online help, you can also choose a different Wwise version from the list on top of the table of contents column. This release is a bug fix release, therefore projects, banks, and the API are compatible without change for all 2017.2.x versions.
- Lumin SDK: Updated SDK to 0.18.0.
- PS4 SDK: Updated SDK to 6.008.001.
- Switch SDK: Updated SDK to 6.4.0.
- WG-32443 Fixed: (PS4) Crash on suspend while SCE bed is running.
- WG-32512 Fixed: Mute and Solo states are sometimes not removed if selection contains an object that cannot be muted.
- WG-36264 Fixed: Crash in Music Segment contextual menu.
- WG-36410 Fixed: Some columns of fixed size get narrower in subsequent sessions.
- WG-39857 Fixed: UI bug causing random Wwise crashes with some plug-ins, including McDSP Limiter and Futzbox.
- WG-39871 Fixed: Crash when closing Wwise twice during some lengthy processes.
- WG-39917 Fixed: (PS4) Motion is attenuated on PS4 controllers.
- WG-40036 Fixed: HDR attenuation is not equal over dry and wet paths for loud sounds having auxiliary sends.
- WG-40097 Fixed: (Windows, Xbox One) Microsoft Spatial output always selects the default device to output even when specified otherwise.
- WG-40152 Fixed: Can't connect Wwise to a console on a different subnet.
- WG-40211 Fixed: Wwise crashes when browsing for a target in a project with a lot of Events.
- WG-40330 Fixed: (PS4) Speaker configuration always 7.1.
- WG-40724 Fixed: Rare crash in Wwise Flanger and Wwise Tremolo plug-ins on a 5.1 channel setup.
- WG-40878 Fixed: (Linux) Edge case where the audio thread can occasionally hang for a particularly long time soon after sound engine initialization, causing audio stuttering.
- WG-40915 Fixed: Project names containing dots stripped after the first dot.
AK::SoundEngine::GetFastPathSettingsnow correctly reports the ideal device settings in all cases.
- See also