arrow_right Table of Contents
Wwise SDK 2021.1.6
Release Notes 2019.1.2
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2019.1.1 and version 2019.1.2. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes.
- Windows: Updated Visual Studio 2017 to version 15.9.12.
- Xbox One XDK: Updated XDK to 10.0.17134.5046 (July 2018 qfe4).
- UWP_vc150: Now using Windows SDK 10.0.17763.0, and added support for ARM64.
- Magic Leap: Upgraded SDK to version 0.21.0.
- Switch SDK: Updated to 8.2.0.
- WG-40496 WAAPI: When more than one Sound Engine instance is running on a host, it is now possible to specify which instance to connect to when using ak.wwise.core.remote.connect.
- WG-42896 iZotope plug-ins are now available on Android, iOS and MAC.
- WG-43219 Add an "Any" platform acceptable in plug-in definition file.
- WG-43686 Fixed performance issue in the Master Mixer View when connecting to a game with a large bus hierarchy.
- WG-42861 Removed all references to AK::SoundEngine::AddSecondaryOutput() from the sound engine and documentation.
- WG-41746 Added voice and music track icons to the voice list of the Voice Inspector View.
- WG-40466 Fixed: (Switch) Wwise Motion plug-in crash on device disconnection.
- WG-40897 Fixed: Sorting in the Multi Editor via the Value column.
- WG-41506 Fixed: Auto-scroll won't stop when dragging a rectangle in the Project Explorer.
- WG-41796 Fixed: Opus incorrectly converts 1.1 channel source to stereo under certain conditions.
- WG-42339 Fixed: Attenuation volume sticks to current value when a sound's attenuation is disabled via RTPC while playing, instead of resetting to 0dB.
WG-42340 Fixed: Soundbanks containing CrankCaseAudio REV data were sometimes not binary identical at each generation.
Fixed: Overall stability fixes.
- WG-42436 Fixed: Missing unregistration to a global callback that could lead to errors when re initializing the sound engine twice.
- WG-42488 Fixed: (UWP) Gamepad vibration would persist for several seconds after Motion output was removed.
- WG-42510 Fixed: Rare occurrence of Debug Assert in AkMidiCtx.cpp.
- WG-42525 Fixed: (macOS) Audio loss when another application acquires Bluetooth audio input.
- WG-42769 Fixed: Auxiliary send values reported by the voice inspector for the same auxiliary bus object with two different listeners.
- WG-42992 Fixed: (Magic Leap) Opus codec and Granular Synth plug-in were erroneously reported unavailable by Wwise.
- WG-43025 Fixed: Microsoft Spatial Sound Platform output plug-in causes audio crackling if output device is not configured to be 48 kHz.
- WG-43064 Fixed: Wwise freezes on AAC conversion.
- WG-43083 Fixed: For a continuous Blend Container where a sound was active in multiple zones of the same Blend Track, the sound was also considered active in between the zones.
- WG-43113 Fixed: Crash when loading project with invalid Music Switch Container or Dialogue Event arguments.
WG-43146 Fixed: Microsoft Spatial Sound Platform Output plugin caused audio crackling if audio thread was not pumped at a regular rate.
Fixed: Audio from Microsoft Spatial Sound Platform Output plugin was not routed to the correct output device.
- WG-43149 Fixed: Crash when connecting to a game during playback of a Random Container with trigger rate and 3D paths enabled.
WG-43172 Fixed: When the listener in Spatial Audio is changed via
AK::SpatialAudio::RegisterListener(), existing rooms are not updated to send to the new listener.
- WG-43230 Fixed: (PS4) Deadlock in the SCE Audio 3D Object Panner plug-in.
- WG-43238 Fixed: Custom Attenuation loses its owner (Used By field in the Attenuation Editor).
- WG-43265 Fixed: Import dialog limiting the number of imported files on Mac.
- WG-43271 Fixed: Division by zero in Crankcase REV causing an infinite loop.
- WG-43315 Fixed: When using the Advanced Profiler in tab split, the right or bottom panel did not always update when changing the cursor position.
- WG-43336 Fixed: Rare crash while generating banks.
- WG-43350 Fixed: Rendered Effects are instantiated in the sound engine when Wwise is connected.
- WG-43368 Fixed: Crash in Izotope Trash Box effect when the engine is using a number of sample per buffer that is not a power of two.
- WG-43404 Fixed: WwiseCLI could suffer significant performance degradation (startup time) when starting several instances at the same time.
- WG-43412 Fixed: Effects were not rendered if there was a State Group controlling either the Bypass Effect x or Bypass All, or one of the Effect's properties.
- WG-43426 Fixed: Collapsing selected items in Contents Editor while Multi-Editor is open was taking too long.
- WG-43438 Fixed: Plug-ins generated with wp.py cannot build when located on a different drive than WWISEROOT%.
- WG-43440 Fixed: The "None" part of a Path in an Interactive Music Switch Container is incorrectly interpreted as a wildcard ("*"). Important note: SoundBanks must be re-generated to fix the issue.
- WG-43459 Fixed: Occasional crash when editing events that contain Post Event actions.
- WG-43480 Fixed: Severe delay when connecting to a game with a large bus hierarchy.
- WG-43496 Fixed: Assert when adding or removing output devices.
- WG-43528 Fixed: Help was not displayed for effect and source plug-ins.
- WG-43545 Fixed: Crash when loading a 2019.1 project that has Motion in it, with a Wwise installation that doesn't have the Motion plug-in.
- WG-43550 Fixed: Some UI elements were not updating on changes of State Group assignment.
- WG-43555 Fixed: Rare memory leak and assert in sound engine.
- WG-43586 Fixed: Project change notifications are not always shown when doing file operations outside of Wwise.
- WG-43600 Fixed: States are not applied to "Enable Attenuation" on playback.
- WG-43683 Fixed: Rare debug assert when playing a MIDI music clip.
- WG-43814 Fixed wrong application of static values in-game on Exclusive RTPCs upon Wwise connection.
- WG-43956 Fixed: Multiple Asserts when adding a new platform by copying settings from another one.
- WG-43522 (Linux) PulseAudio is now the default System Sink on Linux.
- See also