Table of Contents
Wwise SDK 2019.2.3
Release Notes 2019.1.7
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2019.1.6 and version 2019.1.7. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes.
- Stadia SDK: Updated to SDK 1.40.
- Lumin SDK: Updated SDK to 0.23.0.
- PS4 SDK: Updated SDK to 7.008.001.
- WG-45935 Added optional detection of invalid float values (NaN) in the audio processing. Enable using AkInitSettings::bDebugOutOfRangeCheckEnabled.
- WG-46857 Fixed a performance issue where projects with a large amount of switch containers loaded simultaneously, would sometimes cause CPU spikes, when changing multiple switches in the same frame.
- WG-42845 Fixed: Convolution reverb was not immediately affected by IR Volume modifications.
- WG-44503 Fixed an issue where some Notes field would not be shown correctly in Wwise Authoring on macOS.
- WG-45963 Fixed: Calling SetListenerSpatialization on a game object that was not a listener did not register that game object as a listener.
- WG-46262 Fixed: Possible crash when editing a .wav file in an external editor.
- WG-46378 Fixed: The formatting of API call sink init messages would sometimes cause the system to crash.
- WG-46386 Fixed: Waapi is now compatible with NodeJS V12.14.1 LTS
- WG-46396 Fixed: Rare memory leak when using pitch-shifted sounds with the ADPCM codec.
- WG-46494 Fixed: The automatic renaming of Work Units could cause them to lose their Add flag, during a Move operation.
- WG-46558 Fixed: 3D spatialization in "headphones panning" mode could cause NaNs to be used as audio duration.
- WG-46664 Fixed: (Android) Crash could occur when running the Android x86 emulator.
- WG-46713 Fixed: (Switch) No audio and possible crash when the default audio device's channel configuration was not set to stereo or to 5.1.
- WG-46756 Fixed: Possible crash in the Sound Engine when connecting the Wwise Profiler with Voice Inspector Data enabled.
- WG-46859 Fixed: Adding a platform to a project could generate ID conflicts for custom (non shareset) plugins.
- WG-46995 Fixed: Sound Engine package for Lumin platform was missing certain files.
- See also