Table of Contents
2011.3.1 is a patch release. The following sections describe the changes made to Wwise between version 2011.3 and version 2011.3.1.
- Xbox 360: updated to XDK 21076.6 (December 2011)
- PS3: updated to SDK 400.001
- VITA: updated to SDK 1.5
- 3DS: updated to CTR-SDK 2.4.2
- WG-20224 Fixed: 3D positioning doesn't work on WiiU
- WG-20279 Fixed: IntegrationDemo: assert in MemoryMgr when switching to another task and coming back on Android 4.0
- WG-20289 Fixed: Rare crash on Nintendo 3DS in function CAkParameterNode::IsOrIsChildOf
- WG-20310 Fixed: The render column in the effect tab can disappear and never come back
- WG-20380 Fixed: Crash when connecting to game when an attenuation shareset has RTPC bindings
- WG-20410 Fixed: Sound Engine may crash (only in debug or profile) when triggering a break event on no specific game object when the target object is unloaded
- WG-20411 Fixed: Splitting non-localized structure and media content in localized and non-localized banks may cause media to not be found at run time
- WG-20417 Fixed: Bypass effect ignored if "virtual voice behavior" is not "Continue to play"
- WG-20419 Fixed: Non-unlinkable properties (Sound Loop Count and Rnd/Seq Container Transition Time) are not loaded correctly in project when a modifier or RTPC is set
- WG-20461 Fixed: crash in CAkMusicSwitchCtx::CanRestartPlaying