Table of Contents
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2015.1.3 and version 2015.1.4.
- WG-28491 Fixed: AK::SoundEngine::Query::GetPositioningInfo() returns wrong panner type when positioning is defined on parent.
- WG-28503 Fixed: Error codes are not returned from SoundBank API calls when bUseSoundBankMgrThread is false.
- WG-28563 Fixed: An RTPC crash when two curves exist on the same node that references the same game parameter.
- WG-28574 Fixed: Switch during switch-track transitions is delayed.
- WG-28592 Fixed: (iOS) Crash when starting an AAC sound while playing user music in SoloAmbient.
- WG-28626 Fixed: Rare crash on State or RTPC notifications.
- WG-28633 Fixed: (Windows) Rare race condition can lead to crash when switching audio devices in Windows audio panel.
- WG-28658 Fixed: (Xbox One) Setting uMaxXMAVoices to 0 to disable XMA results in a crash on start-up.
- WG-28706 Fixed: Crash in Vorbis stitching when voice is streaming and virtual "from elapsed time".