Table of Contents
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2019.1 and version 2019.1.1. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes.
- Linux: Updated toolchain to Clang 3.8.
- Lumin: Updated to SDK 0.19.
- Mac, iOS, tvOS: Updated to Xcode 10.1.
- Switch SDK: Updated SDK to 7.4.0.
- WG-42578 Small performance fix when Voice Inspector data is enabled.
WG-42595 (WAAPI) ak.wwise.core.audioSourcePeaks.getMinMaxPeaksInRegion and ak.wwise.core.audioSourcePeaks.getMinMaxPeaksInTrimmedRegion arguments, other than
getCrossChannelPeaks, are now all required. The
numPeaksargument is now an unsigned integer.
- WG-41269 WAAPI reference documentation was updated for better clarity and now includes an example repository.
- WG-41484 Provided new C# WAAPI client, which offers a better programmer experience.
- WG-41562 Added game object shortcut menu to the Voice Inspector's Game Objects and Voices List panel.
- WG-42050 Added "Reset Column Widths to Default" shortcut menu option to the header of the Voice Inspector's Contribution List panel.
- WG-42545 Updated Voice Inspector to have attenuation rows display ray icons rather than game object icons, and to replace game object separation character from "|" to "-->".
- WG-42649 Removed unreferenced skin files that had unsupported characters in their names.
- WG-40521 Fixed: Crash when disconnecting an ASIO device while an ASIO source is playing.
- WG-41128 Fixed: (Linux) DSP plug-ins do not load.
- WG-41602 Fixed: Voice Inspector does not report Modulators on the correct source object.
- WG-42103 Fixed: Project Load Log perpetually displays the same errors caused by curve range.
- WG-42220 Fixed: The search of the Voice Inspector's contribution list does not work as expected.
- WG-42229 Fixed: Voice Inspector does not report music transition fade-ins or fade-outs.
- WG-42234 Fixed: Voice Inspector reports incorrect values for Music Segment LPF and HPF envelopes.
- WG-42235 Renamed "Automation" contributions to "Music Segment Envelope" in the Voice Inspector Contribution List.
- WG-42238 Fixed: Assert in music fade-ins and fade-outs while using the Voice Inspector.
- WG-42278 Fixed: User-Defined Auxiliary Sends are not applied when selected from browser with active filter.
- WG-42284 Fixed: Crash when dragging an item from a Voice/SFX's Contents Editor to the Dialogue Event Editor.
- WG-42286 Fixed: The list in the Voice Inspector's Game Object and Voices List panel collapses when using the filter.
- WG-42368 Fixed: Assert in Multi Editor while browsing for a music transition's source/destination object.
- WG-42393 Fixed: Values reported by the Voice Inspector for global RTPCs on Switch Containers.
- WG-42406 Fixed: Live edits of auxiliary sends not reported in the Voice Inspector.
- WG-42414 Fixed: Scrolling down a list containing Edit fields sometimes incorrectly changes the Edit field value.
- WG-42426 Fixed: Hovering over elements in the Schematic View causes the tooltip to flicker.
- WG-42440 Fixed: Occasional data loss when generating SoundBanks while REV2 Source Editor view is open.
- WG-42473 Fixed: Fade in/out on MIDI notes not reported in Voice Inspector if triggered from a State change.
- WG-42504 Fixed: Rare crash when viewing Game Object trails in RTPC tab.
- WG-42506 Fixed: Rare crash when interacting with the Schematic View.
- WG-42526 Fixed: Refresh issues with Attenuation values reported by the Voice Inspector when scrolling the timeline.
- WG-42613 Fixed: Invalid connection LPF and HPF values on uninitialized filters in release builds.
- WG-42615 Fixed: Assert when posting Stop Event then a trigger on the same music in the same frame.
- WG-42627 Fixed: Crash when deleting top item in search results then recreating the same item.
- WG-42635 Fixed: Crash in Voice Inspector when transitioning from a feedback loop.
- WG-42653 Fixed: Schematic View flickers when resized.
- WG-42654 Fixed: The Make-up Gain property is not applied to busses in-game.
- WG-42683 Fixed: The Generate SoundBanks view's Progress bar is unresponsive.
- WG-42721 Fixed: XAudio2 hang on termination.
- WG-42724 Fixed: The Auxiliary Bus dotted path is not always distinguishable in the Voices Graph tab.
- WG-42763 Fixed: Possible crash when deleting objects while in the Audio Preferences view.
- WG-42807 Fixed: Advanced Profiler Voices Graph is unnecessarily wide.
- WG-42824 Fixed: Possible concurrency issues with XAudio2 sink.
WG-42826 Fixed: Out-of-memory crash in
- WG-42858 Fixed: In some Spatial Audio error messages, game objects IDs are truncated to 32 bits.
- WG-42860 Fixed: Opus audio conversion temporary cached files accumulating over interrupted conversion sessions.
- WG-42866 Fixed: SoundbanksInfo.xml erroneously reports a maximum Attenuation Distance on Events that contain both 2D and 3D attenuated sounds.
- WG-42879 Fixed: Crash in Source Editor when inspecting object with missing source.
- WG-42884 Fixed: In certain circumstances within Spatial Audio, a diffraction path that goes directly through a portal can report 100% diffraction instead of 0 due to floating point inaccuracies.
- WG-42887 Fixed: Importing the Motion Factory Presets fails to properly route the Motion Effects to a proper Motion Device.
SetSecondaryOutputVolumein API profiling.
- WG-42908 Fixed: Possible crash in release builds using 3D Automation with trigger rate Random Containers.
WG-42935 Fixed: Out-of-bounds memory read in
- WG-43012 Fixed: Spatial Audio Geometry is not properly removed in the Integration Demo.
- See also: