Table of Contents
Wwise SDK 2019.2.8
Windows and Windows UWP 2019.2.7
Microsoft DirectX®: DXSDK_Jun10 (9.29)
Note: Please make sure that the DirectX® SDK's environment variable DXSDK_DIR points to the proper directory if you have multiple versions of the SDK.
- Windows Software Development Kit, version 1809 (Visual Studio 2017+): 10.0.17763.0
- Windows Software Development Kit (Visual Studio 2015): 10.0.14393.795
The following sections list and describe the Windows and Windows UWP specific changes to Wwise between version 2019.2.6 and version 2019.2.7. For general release notes, please refer to Release Notes 2019.2.7
- WG-49918 Fixed: Mastering Suite graph axis ranges do not match their corresponding property's value range.
- WG-49940 Fixed: Artifacts heard when changing a parameter in real-time in Mastering Suite.
- WG-50731 Fixed: (Windows) Opening a single-SoundBank project and then another project can cause a crash.
- WG-51444 Fixed: Mastering Suite's Master Volume channel unlinking and linking can result in inconsistent relative volumes.
- WG-51504 Fixed crash in AK::GetDeviceList due driver failure.
- WG-51543 Fixed: Unnecessary assert in AkDiffractionEdge.cpp: "in_uMaxDegree > 0".