Table of Contents
This release delivers the Wwise SDK update for Wwise 2014.1, bug fixes, a new Demonstration scene, and a migration process for projects created with the Wwise Unity Integration 2013.2.
- Stability fixes
- Added a demonstration scene
- Added a migration process for projects created with the 2013.2 Wwise Unity Integration
- Wwise SDK: 2014.1
- Unity: 4.x
- Mac OS X (10.6 and above)
- PS Vita
- Windows 8 (Metro)
- Windows Store App on Intel devices and ARM tablets
- Windows Phone 8.0
- Xbox One
- Added a demonstration scene, available in a separate package. See pg_wwisedemoscene for more information.
- Added a migration process for projects created with the 2013.2 Wwise Unity Integration.
- Wwise Components are now referenced by UUID within the Wwise Unity Integration. This allows renaming them in the Wwise Project without breaking the link with the Unity project.
- Added some customizable triggers for posting events and loading banks. See Adding New Triggers for Wwise Events for more information.
- Added some customizable callbacks for Wwise events. See How to use AkAmbient with the inspector for more information.
- Reduced the AkSoundEngine plug-in size.
- Added an option to create (or destroy) the WwiseGlobal object and the AkListener.
- WG-25783: Fix a memory leak in the Callback Manager
- WG-25677: Fix path issues on Mac
- WG-25669: Auto Populate of the Wwise Picker doesn't work in the Mac Editor.
- WG-25733: Cannot build iOS/Mac games using the Windows editor and vice-versa.
Generated on Sat Aug 17 14:24:59 2019 for Wwise Unity Integration by 1.6.3