Table of Contents
This release delivers the Wwise SDK update for Wwise 2014.1.5. Compatibility:
- Wwise SDK: 2014.1.5
- Unity: Unity 4.6.5 Pro, or Unity 5.0.2 (Personal or Pro)
Platforms: Wwise Unity Integration tested on: Android
Unity 5.0.2p3 Xbox 360 Unity 5.0.1f1 Xbox One Unity 5.0.2p4
- WG-25669 Fixed: Auto Populate of the Wwise Picker now works in the Mac Editor.
Known Unity Issues:
- Xbox One: SoundEngine initialization fails even if Unity audio is disabled. See Troubleshooting for a workaround.
- Windows Store Apps in Unity 4: The built game throws a
DllNotFoundException. See Troubleshooting for a workaround.
- Added support for Android x86.
- Removed the need for Scripting Define Symbols for the Windows Store Apps platform.
- WG-25733 Fixed: It is now possible to build iOS/Mac games using the Windows editor and vice-versa.
- WG-26655 iOS: Fixed: Audio now restores after phone Interruption on iOS 8 under AmbientSound category.
- WG-26875 Fixed: The AkMemBankLoader component now allocates aligned memory, preventing failures on certain platforms.
- WG-27108 Fixed: Now there are no Unity error messages when posting events during the Destroy phase.
- WG-27461 Fixed: AkGameObj set on the same object as AkEnvironment now gets the environment.
Generated on Thu May 9 21:18:57 2019 for Wwise Unity Integration by 1.6.3