Table of Contents
This release delivers the Wwise SDK update for Wwise 2017.1.0, and compatibility with Unity 2017.1.
- Wwise SDK: 2017.1.0
- Unity: Unity 2017.1 (Personal or Pro).
Note: Important note: This integration has not been tested on Unity 4. Platforms: Wwise Unity Integration tested on: Mac
Unity 2017.1.0f3 Android
UWP (Universal Windows Platform)
Unity 5.6.1p1 Switch Unity for Switch 1.0.1 (Unity 5.5.0p1 with Nintendo SDK 1.4.0)
- Added several new features, as detailed in the New Features 2017.1 page.
- The Wii U platform is no longer supported.
- The functionality encompassing the auto-registration of
GameObject's has been moved to the Unity Integration Extensions. See more details about this change in the Wwise Installation and Migration Guide.
- There are a number of breaking changes made to the
AkCallbackManager, which are detailed in the Important Migration Notes 2017.1 page.
WG-27479: Made callback buffer size configurable via
- WG-30791: Added WwiseTypes. See Wwise Types for more information.
AkChannelConfigso that their methods do not check for SoundEngine initialization.
- WG-31735: Added hooks enabling users to easily extend or remove auto-registration of GameObjects. See Unity Integration Extensions for more information.
- WG-32348: Fixed XML parsing of SoundBanksInfo file.
WG-32657: Reduced memory allocations when using callback classes, and removed
WG-33303: Added support for
- WG-34003: Installation procedure will not deactivate other native plugins in the project anymore.
Generated on Fri Mar 15 17:37:17 2019 for Wwise Unity Integration by 1.6.3