Table of Contents
This release delivers the Wwise SDK update for Wwise 2017.2.0, and compatibility with Unity 2017.3.
- Wwise SDK: 2017.2.0
- Unity: Unity 5.5, 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, and 2017.3 (Personal or Pro).
Note: Important note: This integration has not been tested on Unity 4. Platforms: Wwise Unity Integration tested on: Mac
Unity 2017.3.0f3 Android
UWP (Universal Windows Platform)
Unity 2017.2.0f3 Switch Unity for Nintendo Switch 3.1.2 (Unity 5.6.4 with NintendoSDK 3.5.2)
- Added several new features, as detailed in the New Features 2017.2 page.
- Breaking changes have been made to avoid name clashes with other software packages. This is detailed in the Important Migration Notes 2017.2 page.
- WG-25994: Made the audio input source plug-in accessible via C# scripting. See Using the Audio Input Source Plug-in in Unity. for more information.
- WG-27337: Added ability to post MIDI events to the sound engine. See Sending MIDI to Wwise. for more information.
- WG-28541: Added namespaces for all enums not prefixed with Ak. Added Ak prefix to all generated classes.
- WG-33501: Added automatic SoundBank management.
- WG-34446: Reduced memory allocations in AkCallbackManager.
Generated on Sat Aug 17 14:24:59 2019 for Wwise Unity Integration by 1.6.3