Table of Contents
This release delivers the Wwise SDK update for Wwise 2017.2.2.
- Wwise SDK: 2017.2.2
- Unity: Unity 5.5, 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, and 2017.3 (Personal or Pro).
Note: Important note: This integration has not been tested on Unity 4. Platforms: Wwise Unity Integration tested on: Android
Unity 2017.3.0f3 UWP (Universal Windows Platform) Unity 2017.3.0p3 Switch Unity for Nintendo Switch 3.1.2 (Unity 5.6.4 with NintendoSDK 3.5.2)
- WG-26533: Project is set to dirty only when necessary when saving expanded items in the Wwise picker.
- WG-33976: Added menu item to enable Wwise communication on UWP. For more information see Windows Store Apps Specific Information.
WG-36296: Using the
- WG-36434: Fully qualified the names of all types used within the integration.
- WG-36499: Fixed Unity installation issues when AkSoundEngine.dll has not yet been loaded.
WG-36584: Added documentation for
AkSoundEngineand fixed documentation for various classes within folders API/Handwritten and Components.
- WG-36827: Fixed AkInitializer re-initialization and unloading of SoundBanks.
- WG-36848: Fixed AkRoomPortals won't detect overlapping AkRoom components with trigger colliders.
Generated on Mon Jul 15 15:53:26 2019 for Wwise Unity Integration by 1.6.3