Table of Contents
This release delivers the Wwise SDK update for Wwise 2017.2.3.
- Wwise SDK: 2017.2.3
- Unity: Unity 5.5, 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, and 2017.3 (Personal or Pro).
Note: Important note: This integration has not been tested on Unity 4. Platforms: Wwise Unity Integration tested on: Android
Unity 2017.3.0f3 UWP (Universal Windows Platform) Unity 2017.3.0p3 Switch Unity for Nintendo Switch 3.1.2 (Unity 5.6.4 with NintendoSDK 3.5.2)
- WG-36615: Fixed game object names appearing as IDs when connected to Editor.
AkInitializerissues in Editor and game.
- WG-36817: Fixed default listener game object registration issues when playing/stopping scene in Editor.
- WG-36829: Fixed scene not marked as dirty by AkWwisePostImportCallbackSetup.cs.
WG-36867: Fixed the circular dependency between
- WG-36952: Fixed MSSpatial plug-in activation.
- WG-37021: Fixed loading SoundBanks from StreamingAssets folder in Editor.
- WG-37061: Fixed failure when deploying to Switch, iOS and tvOS for the first time.
WG-37065: Fixed possible crash in Wwise's
AK::SoundEngine::Term, which could result in Unity Editor crash when stopping game.
WG-37122: Fixed updating of aux sends when moving within a single
- WG-37171: Fixed compilation error in AkAmbientInspector.cs in Unity 5.5.
Generated on Sat Aug 17 14:24:59 2019 for Wwise Unity Integration by 1.6.3