Table of Contents
Wwise Unity Integration Documentation
Release Notes - Wwise Unity Integration 2013.1
This release includes the Wwise SDK update for Wwise 2013.1, Android-related new features, and general bug fixes.
- Wwise SDK: 2012.2.x, 2013.1
- Unity: 3.4.x, 3.5.x, 4.x
- Windows 8
- Windows Store App on Intel devices and ARM tablets
- Windows (32bit)
- Windows (64bit)
- Mac OS X (10.6 and above)
- Android: SoundBanks can now be saved in Android application packages (apk) and are accessible transparently using LoadBank() APIs.
- Support for Windows 64bit.
- Support for Windows 8.
- WG-22948: Positioning error due to listener index assignment error on PS3.
- WG-22938: Positioning data passed by Unity Integration on Mac OSX is invalid.
- WG-22334: Music userCue names are incorrectly reported to Unity as empty strings.
- WG-22329: Cannot PostEvent() to global scope with Unity Integration.
- WG-22255: Unity Android: Sound persists after switching app to background.
- WG-22165: 3D positioning does not work properly under iOS and Android.
- WG-21933: AkCallbackManager.cs handles deserialization of floats incorrectly. UserCue names broken.
- WG-21365: Unity iOS: Cannot hear sounds after iOS audio interruption events come and go.
- WG-22533: Some API binding functions shouldn't have exception handlers.
- Windows and Mac distributions can coexist in the same Unity project.
- Improved documentation readability and accuracy and added Platform-Specific Information section for easily reading the info about platforms of interest.
- Build logs now support quiet and verbose modes for readability.
- Build pipeline now checks user Python version and warns if it is outdated.
- Deployment script can now be used directly to copy the Integration to Unity projects.
- Visual Studio 2010 is now required to build the Integration for PS3.
- Build scripts no longer support Python 2.6 and older versions. Python 2.7.x or 3.x is required.
- The environment variable UNITY_PROJECT_ROOT is no longer required for building the Integration yourself. By default, the Integration is no longer automatically deployed to the folder specified by UNITY_PROJECT_ROOT. See Build the Native Integration Plug-in from Source for details.
- Android build scripts no longer deploy PostprocessBuildPlayer scripts to Unity projects.
- IntegrationDemo project is upgraded to Unity4 format.
Generated on Mon Aug 17 2020 13:15:36 for Wwise Unity Integration Documentation by 1.8.17