Table of Contents
Wwise Unity Integration Documentation
Release Notes - Wwise Unity Integration 2015.1.3
This release delivers the Wwise SDK update for Wwise 2015.1.3, and the Universal Windows Platform.
- Wwise SDK: 2015.1.3
- Unity: Unity 4.6 Pro or Unity 5.2 (Personal or Pro)
Platforms: Wwise Unity Integration tested on: Android
Windows Store Apps
Unity 5.2.2p1 Wii U Unity 4.3.7f1 with Wii U add-on 2.2.5 Xbox 360 Unity 5.0.1f1
- Added support for the Universal Windows Platform under the Windows Store Apps package.
- Added support for Windows Store Apps SDK 8.1.
- Removed support for Windows Phone 8.0.
- Removed support for Windows Store Apps SDK 8.0.
- WG-25945 Fixed: Wwise errors were always redirected to the Unity console. Added a menu item in the WwiseGlobal settings to enable/disable the Wwise engine output in the Unity console.
- WG-26011 Fixed: Enabling back Ak Audio Listener after creating a new Scene didn't properly destroy Default Unity Audio Listener.
- WG-28108 Fixed: Sound kept playing when pausing editor. Sound is now stopped when pausing in the editor and starts playing again when unpausing. Sound keeps playing (as before) when switching windows.
- WG-28175 Fixed: WwiseGlobal was not always automatically created when creating a new scene.
- WG-28479 Fixed: Setup attempted to add unchecked option. Setup now succeeds when installing the integration in a project without a Main Camera.
- WG-28526 Fixed: Potential Unity Editor crash. Made sure the SoundEngine is initialized before registering and unregistering GameObjects.
Generated on Mon Aug 17 2020 13:15:36 for Wwise Unity Integration Documentation by 1.8.17