Table of Contents
Wwise Unity Integration Documentation
Release Notes - Wwise Unity Integration 2016.1
This release delivers the Wwise SDK update for Wwise 2016.1.
- Wwise SDK: 2016.1
- Unity: Unity 5.3 (Personal or Pro).
Note: Important note: This integration has not been tested on Unity 4. Platforms: Wwise Unity Integration tested on: Android
Unity 5.3.4p3 Wii U Unity 5.2.4f1 Xbox 360 Unity 5.0.1f1
- WG-25675 Fixed: Added a "Generate SoundBanks" button in the Wwise Picker to generate the SoundBanks for all platforms of the Wwise project.
- WG-27583 Fixed: Now automatically managing the SoundBank folders in the Unity assets, pointing to the right SoundBank for the current Unity target platform.
- WG-28175 Fixed: WwiseGlobal is not always automatically created when creating a new scene.
- WG-26011 Fixed: Enabling back Ak Audio Listener after creating a new Scene doesn't properly destroy Default Unity Audio Listener.
- SWIG sources are not distributed with the source ZIP files anymore. The provided ZIP sources contain the necessary files and pre-generated SWIG interfaces required to build the integration package without the need for SWIG.
- Projects still using Wwise 2014.1.4 and less are not directly upgradable to 2016.1. Please first update your project to 2015.1.6, and then to 2016.1.
- WG-30021: The DecodeBanks feature is deactivated when previewing a scene in the Editor.
- WG-30021: The DecodeBanks feature does not automatically delete the decoded SoundBanks. If SoundBanks are updated, the DecodedBanks folder should be removed from the target devices.
- WG-30128: It is not possible to save decoded SoundBanks to disk on the Vita platform
- WG-30139: It is not possible to save decoded SoundBanks to disk on the WiiU platform
Generated on Mon Jun 15 2020 12:43:04 for Wwise Unity Integration Documentation by 1.8.17