Table of Contents
Wwise Unity Integration Documentation
Release Notes - Wwise Unity Integration 2016.2.0
This release delivers the Wwise SDK update for Wwise 2016.2.0.
- Wwise SDK: 2016.2.0
- Unity: Unity 5.4 (Personal or Pro).
Note: Important note: This integration has not been tested on Unity 4. Platforms: Wwise Unity Integration tested on: Android
Windows Store (Universal Windows Platform)
Unity 5.4.1p2 Wii U Unity 5.2.4f1
- Windows Phone 8.1, and Windows Store 8.0 and 8.1 platforms have been deprecated. The only supported Windows Store platform is now Universal Windows Platform (UWP).
- The Xbox 360 platform is no longer supported.
- The PS3 platform is no longer supported.
- WG-30571: Rebuilding the Library folder will no longer trigger an error message saying the Wwise Unity integration is not installed for a platform.
- WG-30960: Applying a position offset to an AkGameObj is now reflected in Unity's dirty system.
- WG-31507: Add MediaID and bStreaming to duration callback.
Generated on Tue Oct 6 2020 11:06:45 for Wwise Unity Integration Documentation by 1.8.17