Table of Contents
Wwise Unity Integration Documentation
Release Notes - Wwise Unity Integration 2016.2.1
This release delivers the Wwise SDK update for Wwise 2016.2.1.
- Wwise SDK: 2016.2.1
- Unity: Unity 5.5 (Personal or Pro).
Note: Important note: This integration has not been tested on Unity 4. Platforms: Wwise Unity Integration tested on: Android
Windows Store (Universal Windows Platform)
Unity 5.5.0f3 Wii U Unity 5.4.2f2
- WG-27085: Reduced the allocations due to AuxSends
- WG-31127: Fixed the returned user cue name for AK_MusicSyncUserCue.
- WG-31650: Fixed NullReferenceException in AkGameObj when the SoundEngine was not initialized.
- WG-31651: Avoid the automatic creation of AkGameObj when calling SetObjectPosition.
- WG-31862: Removed enum values that are not associated with event callbacks from event callback list.
- Unity case #861189: Installation from the Launcher fails if the Unity Windows Store playback engine is installed.
Generated on Mon Aug 17 2020 13:15:36 for Wwise Unity Integration Documentation by 1.8.17